Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How many billions will Donnie have to spend to erase his hobag wife's pictoral past? Or is this something he is proud to own?

How many billions will Donnie have to spend to erase his hobag wife's pictoral past? Or is this something he is proud to own?

I won't post the pictures.  They are obscene.  So, just look up Melania Trump nudies and you will get an eyeful of Donnie's property. 

Posted - November 25, 2016

Responses

All advertising is good advertising. Why should he be sore because his trophy wife shows off what she have to offer ( actually from the single TV-clip I have seen it seems she is also the brains of the family ;-))
      November 25, 2016 10:36 AM MST

You and I are miles away from what constitutes class.   Grow the hell up, why don't you?  Stop thinking with "little Jakob".  Think what it would mean if you actually had some pride?   Forget class and integrity.   I won't get THAT deep with you.  You are a beginner here.

What does it take for a business woman  to sink to this level? 

You have no clue.  To post this kind of thing for you and the world  to admire?  Does that mean she is the BRAINS of any family?  She is the ho of the family.  That is all she has revealed.

She copies speeches from her rival.  She shows some naked skin and all of a sudden to little boys like you?  She's a genius.  Anyone can look like this with money.  Buy some tits, buy some plastic surgery (she didn't come out of the womb this plastic, trust me) and get a great makeup artist and you have BRAINS now too?  Good trick.

I'm sure she posed like this to get the money for those much-needed tools to snare a desperate idiot in need of arm candy that had lots of bucks.

SO, you are right in a way.  She is the brains. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 26, 2016 3:04 AM MST
      November 25, 2016 10:39 AM MST

The newsclip I was referring to was one where she assisted Trump with his campaigning, Nothing nude about it.
      November 25, 2016 10:51 AM MST

Oh then.  This makes even LESS sense.  Thanks for that one.  What you said bears no resemblance to what I am asking now, does it?
      November 25, 2016 10:57 AM MST

"Stop thinking with 'little Jakob' "   Good one, Right Nuka! HAHAHA!
      November 25, 2016 11:36 AM MST

I think the extent you've gone to negatively depict the woman is excessive, especially after the rather mild pictures I saw. I was expecting some nasty ass & raunchy pics, but it was the opposite. The ones I saw were quite beautiful and tastefully done. You'd see more in a Playboy Magazine. I saw no nips or genitals in any of them but, obviously, I haven't seen them all. Even the girl on girl wasn't raunchy and none of them IMO were hobag moments. Also, I don't have outdoor plumbing, so I can't be accused of thinking with my dick, as you did with Jakob.  Until the time comes that I see pics that vary drastically from the ones I've seen so far, I'll remain with the opinion that you have so much prude in you, I believe you've sprung a leak. This post was edited by ProblemCh1ld at November 29, 2016 9:12 PM MST
      November 26, 2016 3:44 AM MST

I agree. She has a beautiful body. 
      November 26, 2016 3:02 AM MST

• Just looked at the girl on girl photos.  Not bad not bad.  Excuse me a few minutes i got some business to take care of.
      November 25, 2016 11:02 AM MST

That is the only business she is good for. 
      November 25, 2016 11:03 AM MST

• And business is good it seems.
      November 25, 2016 11:06 AM MST

I haven't commented on your stuff because I think you may take it the wrong way.  You say a lot of stuff I could debate, but I am not going to have you think I am hounding you or attacking you.   You are a weirdo like me, and I want to give you breathing room sometimes.
      November 25, 2016 11:11 AM MST

If someone said to make a list of AM members, beginning with the one that most closely resembles the description you just gave of yourself, and ending with the AB member who least matches that description, I believe your name would come in dead last, if it made the list at all. 

(Especially in light of the recent exchange you had regarding a member's "little" "member")  Emphasis intentional. 
      November 26, 2016 4:13 AM MST

Careful, or Trump might start a girlie magazine. 
      November 25, 2016 11:38 AM MST

Good.  Let him. I'm sure there are several future wives and mistresses to choose from that way without his having to look too far. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 25, 2016 11:41 AM MST
      November 25, 2016 11:40 AM MST

He doesn't have enough money to completely erase the photos because there on the web and in the cloud. But he is rich in imagination so I'm sure he will fabricate some kind of story to justify them -  like she had to do the photo shoots to support her mother in Budapest or something like that. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 25, 2016 11:49 AM MST

I don't think the pictures bother him.  
      November 25, 2016 12:12 PM MST

He doesn't care about the pictures. If he did, he would have never married her.
      November 26, 2016 6:07 AM MST