Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Giraffes are facing extinction. Do you care? How does extinction of any species affect you? Are you looking forward to your extinction?

Giraffes are facing extinction. Do you care? How does extinction of any species affect you? Are you looking forward to your extinction?

Posted - December 10, 2016

Responses

The giraffe, one of the gentlest of God's creatures. very sad what man is doing to many species. Jehovah God will soon bring to ruin those ruining the earth! (revelation 11:18)
      December 10, 2016 11:38 PM MST

Many people don't care about other creatures, other humans, the environment. They care about what benefits them NOW. They leave death and destruction behind due to greed and indifference. Will we be destroyed before we destroy the world entirely or will the world end when we do? It's sad Autumn how little care there is in the world. When you find some you celebrate it because it is so very rare! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday!  :)
      December 11, 2016 2:46 AM MST

"For just as the rain and the snow pour down from heaven and do not return there until they saturate the earth, making it produce and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so my word that goes out of my mouth will be. It will not return to me without results, but it will certainly accomplish whatever is my delight, and it will have sure success in what I send it to do." (Isaiah 55:10,11)I know this for a fact rosie, that whatever God purposes will without fail come to pass. We are close to seeing the fulfillment of many prophecies. You have a wonderful day!!
      December 16, 2016 12:09 AM MST