Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » How does it feel to walk a mile in your shoes?

How does it feel to walk a mile in your shoes?

What is the environment like where you are?
What does it feel like to walk in it?
Where are you going?
How do you feel about it?
Is the journey easy or difficult? How so?

Posted - December 23, 2016

Responses

• Lol :) 2 days ago I would have said feels awesome walk in my shoes :) today not so much .,.,cos I hurt people and I'm not good anymore.  I don't know where I'm going .... And I sure don't know where I been..I haven't even seen the rain..... I'm abit lost.
      December 23, 2016 8:54 PM MST

• If you feel like chatting about it with someone, you're welcome to friend me.
      December 24, 2016 12:17 PM MST

Not too bad.

You end up a mile away from me...and you have my shoes...;-D..
      December 23, 2016 9:01 PM MST

• John Cleese.

A few weeks ago, I looked up how he writes humour and came across a list of quotes of his lines.
    He's so good at turning cliches upside-down, inside-out and back-to-front, you never know what's coming next.

I think you probably live in Hawaii, and I certainly wouldn't mind walking a few miles on one of those beautiful mountains or around the shorelines, preferably in blister-free shoes or barefoot on the beaches.
      December 24, 2016 12:23 PM MST

• I love your reply. Thank you!

I imagine your love as like a walk in a landscaped garden - and its theme is your beloved.
    In each season it is filled with purple flowers and fruits. A fountain spills on amethyst thunder-eggs.
    The lovers climb peaks, nestle in grottos, dive deep underwater, and come up for air to bask in the sun.
    Perhaps you need no shoes at all because the paths are so well tended. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 24, 2016 12:46 PM MST
      December 24, 2016 12:33 PM MST