Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Element 99
DannyPetti
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Its not that I don't believe in Global Warming its just that I don't see it as all bad. Does that make me terrible?

Its not that I don't believe in Global Warming its just that I don't see it as all bad. Does that make me terrible?

Posted - January 1, 2017

Responses

• Yes. The most terrible of the terrible.
      January 1, 2017 5:03 PM MST

Hello O:

Nahhh...  You're not bad.  You just don't live on the coast.

excon
      January 1, 2017 5:10 PM MST

But I do. I am not a fixture and can move.
      January 2, 2017 8:31 AM MST

• Yeah kinda .....i like skiing and I think polar bears are cute so....:)
      January 1, 2017 5:42 PM MST

• It screws up the ice fishing too.  The king of outdoor winter activities.
      January 1, 2017 6:17 PM MST

• Not when you had a crazy Lab that caused a scene :)
      January 1, 2017 6:19 PM MST

• Mine used pee on other people's tip-ups and sleds.   I thought it was funny.
      January 1, 2017 6:30 PM MST

• I'd think the scene was funny now :) but I was early 20's then and gave a shizatt what people thought.....30's are much better:) ....But I'm still not gonna give ice fishing another go :/ 
      January 1, 2017 6:39 PM MST

• It's in your Canadian blood.   Your people are known for being extraordinary at all things ice.   Hockey, curling, ice fishing.
      January 1, 2017 6:53 PM MST

• Meh :) we're also known for being polite and wearing alots of flannel.....I don't really fit in on Canadian stereo types:) 
      January 1, 2017 7:00 PM MST

• No. You obviously see it as partly bad, so I guess you're good.
      January 1, 2017 6:00 PM MST

Is this really the group you choose to judge you?
      January 1, 2017 7:11 PM MST

What room do we have to be picky?
      January 2, 2017 8:32 AM MST

• Nah, just uninformed.
      January 1, 2017 7:22 PM MST

Nah, you can be a good person either way.

We had a councilman in my county who just hated windsurfing and wanted it to be forbidden. It took a long time, but he finally opened up and told me why. He had witnessed an accident where some youngster speared himself om the triggersticks sticking out of an old (defused) mine used to decorate the harbor where he was working. As it turned out the guy was waterskiing, not windsurfing, but he didn't bother to make a distinction on that and I could only agree that kids that age do that sort of fool stunts. It took some talking but in the end he agreed that it would be better if those kids were organized in a club that tried to limit it instead of just roaming around randomly.
      January 1, 2017 9:16 PM MST

Terrible, no. Dumb, yes.
      January 1, 2017 10:28 PM MST

Dumb because I don't think that Climate Change is all bad? the fact you exist at all is the result of beneficial Climate Change at the expense of other species gone extinct. You not recognizing this simple fact makes you perhaps not only dumb but also self serving which may be called terrible.
      January 2, 2017 8:37 AM MST

• Hey, you asked. What do you think people are going to say. Should I argue that the planet is flat, and expect to be called a genius? Nope, I don't think that's going to happen. 
      January 2, 2017 8:59 AM MST

• Either terrible or an idiot
      January 1, 2017 11:25 PM MST

Terrible or an idiot because I don't think that Climate Change is all bad? The fact you exist at all is the result of beneficial Climate Change at the expense of other species gone extinct. You not recognizing this simple fact makes you not only a clear fool but a dangerous self serving one. Methink that's terrible.
      January 2, 2017 8:40 AM MST

I'd say more like somewhat naive and/or ignorant. Whether bad or not will be determined on other more personal values.
      January 2, 2017 1:10 AM MST

What I can determine now is your ignorance in not knowing most things are not all bad. That includes Global Warming what I call Climate Change. The very fact that you exist at all is a result of beneficial climate change at the expense of other species gone extinct. Your view of what is good or bad is self-serving and I choose to see benefits that may not solely better me. Crying over what is inevitable is what makes you and other alarmists dangerously naive.
      January 2, 2017 8:28 AM MST

You're making a lot of assumptions that aren't based in my reply. Have a nice day.
      January 2, 2017 8:51 AM MST

• And with that, you call someone else ignorant. Go figure.
      January 2, 2017 9:01 AM MST