Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » When you are privately chatting with someone in AnswerMug, does it sometime delete what the other person is saying?

When you are privately chatting with someone in AnswerMug, does it sometime delete what the other person is saying?

or you type something, and the other person never receives it? Or does that only happen to me? :(

Posted - July 7, 2016

Responses

im not sure why :(

July 7, 2016 12:22 PM MDT

There are glitches at times. You're not the only one.
      July 7, 2016 1:50 PM MDT

Billy! It's not the rainbow, and it has nothing to do with it being in the colours of LGBT. Btw, it was replaced with the American flag on July 4, and is neutral at this time. Don't make me sad dear, don't go after the LGBT rainbow which meant something positive to me.
      July 7, 2016 1:53 PM MDT

don't know.

wanna try it ?

July 7, 2016 2:00 PM MDT

• Switch off Alien Scan Checker and it should be OK

July 7, 2016 2:45 PM MDT

• I've noticed that some things don't appear in my end of the conversation but the other person responds to it anyway... so it's there just not appearing for you ... Hope this helps

July 7, 2016 3:28 PM MDT

All the time!

So I think I figured out how to fix it.  Open two different windows both signed into AM but only use one of the windows for private chat.  On the window you're using for private chat make sure you stay on that page.  You can browse AM on the other page because it erases chat overtime I click on something else on AM.

I hope that works but lately when I've been sitting down to chat something always comes up so I'm kind of worried I won't have anyone left to talk to.

July 7, 2016 3:32 PM MDT

Ok  I will try this out.

July 7, 2016 3:50 PM MDT

I doesn't like it when you have multiple tabs open. For whatever reason, it will divert messages to the original tab. It doesn't delete them, though.

I have also noticed that the very first PM sometimes doesn't go through. 

The redone site has a whole different chat.. we're only a couple of weeks away now. Hang in there!

July 7, 2016 7:08 PM MDT

ok 

July 7, 2016 8:22 PM MDT

It was featured here after the Orlando shooting. I think it was a lovely gesture. Meant a lot to me.
      July 7, 2016 10:46 PM MDT

i havent had that happen to me but then i dont chat much

July 9, 2016 8:29 PM MDT