Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Any of you see the Leah Remini current Scientology shows? Why/how does it still exist when everyone knows how bogus it is?

Any of you see the Leah Remini current Scientology shows? Why/how does it still exist when everyone knows how bogus it is?

Posted - January 10, 2017

Responses

How bogus which is, Scientology or her shows?
    ~
      January 10, 2017 5:51 AM MST

Figure it out Randy. Make a choice. Commit and answer that. I am not going to do your thinking for you. That is your responsibility. No one else has a problem with the question. Why do you?
      January 10, 2017 9:56 AM MST

• I wonder the same. How is that legal. 
      January 10, 2017 8:13 AM MST

I dunno sweetie. Leah asks the same questions and she was a dedicated and devoted Scientologist for something like 30 years?  Maybe one day someone in power will do something. Thank you for your reply Lago and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 10, 2017 9:52 AM MST

Because everyone but those involved know.
      January 10, 2017 8:45 AM MST

I know m2c. How weird is that? Folks inside the cult think they're doing just great and saving the world. Meanwhile in the real world we all can see how cultish/ negative it is. Very sad how they force families to abandon one another. No valid religion would ever do that. I wonder why Scientologists don't realize that? Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      January 10, 2017 9:54 AM MST

Valid religions do that all the time. 
    What fellowship does light have with darkness? 
    Usually it is not as in your face as Scientology does. But many times if someone in the family becomes religious others in the family turn from them because they cannot act/talk improperly around them. Even if the religious member doesn't say anything. The others will feel convicted because they know right from wrong but are choosing to follow wrong. 
    Or the religious member cannot participate in the same activities as before because they are sinful.
      January 10, 2017 10:47 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.."

Those are the FIRST words in the FIRST Amendment to the Constitution..  In order to proclaim what religion ISN'T, the government would first have to proclaim what religion IS.  And they can't DO that..

excon
      January 10, 2017 8:56 AM MST

Ah. So cults are considered religions? How swell is that for the heads? Thank you for your thoughtful reply excon! :)
      January 10, 2017 9:51 AM MST