Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If someone fears being ignored/invisible more than anything such person does anything to be noticed. Does Trump have a line he won't cross?

If someone fears being ignored/invisible more than anything such person does anything to be noticed. Does Trump have a line he won't cross?

Where? How low?

Posted - January 13, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

Trump doesn't have a filter..   When he considers saying something, IF he considers it at all, it's HOW what he's about to say will aggrandize HIM, with NO regard to how it will effect other people..

So, NO..  There is NO line.

excon
      January 13, 2017 7:51 AM MST

SIGH. I was afraid you were gonna tell me that my friend. I know. I asked, you answered. Thank you for your reply excon. Have you heard if there are going to be Women Marches in your state on January 21 to support the march in Washington, D.C.? There will be support marches worldwide. Your state is so progressive and forward-thinking I would there will be many. I think about 8 cities in California will have marches. Could be more by now. Anyway all we have to do is get through it and survive and hang on until the Deus Ex Machina saves us!  Just don't hold your breath!  :(
      January 13, 2017 7:56 AM MST

There will be woman marches happening in some cities across Canada January 21st. 
      January 13, 2017 8:16 AM MST

That's simply wonderful Kg. We know Canada is our friend. Thank you for that information and Happy Friday to you m'dear! :)
      January 13, 2017 8:20 AM MST

Hello again, Rosie:

The march is the FIRST of many.  Rowdy crowds CAN change minds.  It's ALL we've got, Rosie, but it's a POWERFUL tool..  We WILL use it.  Just you watch.. 

Hear my prediction..  Trump will NOT LAST!

excon
      January 13, 2017 8:18 AM MST

((hugs)) From your lips! :)
      January 13, 2017 8:21 AM MST

not sure but anything is possible
      January 13, 2017 11:51 AM MST