Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How many countries does Donald Trump like?

How many countries does Donald Trump like?

So, Trump is cuddling up to to the Brits as well as the Russians. Everyone knows you can't trust the Europeans. What IS he playing at?

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

I find it odd that you would concern yourself with why he is FRIENDLY with our allies? 

Why would he not engage the Brits?  So what?  It is the first sane thing I have heard about him so far.
      January 17, 2017 12:26 PM MST

• How so?
      January 17, 2017 12:58 PM MST

What do you mean?  How so? 

I think this was very clear.   He is being chummy with the Brits.  He is being chummy with our allies.  SO what about it?
      January 17, 2017 1:59 PM MST

• Before you start getting smart with me I am, as a 'Brit', one of those allies. He is clear with his disavowel of NATO. There are no firm agreements between the British and The Americans on anything up to this point.
    So I'll say it again. How so. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 17, 2017 2:12 PM MST
      January 17, 2017 2:11 PM MST

Why am I getting smart with you?   Are you serious? 

What does your nationality have to do with NATO and TRUMP?  LOL 

NATO?  The North Atlantic Treaty Organization right?  Trump is taking on NATO because he is friendly with the Brits?

Maybe YOU should explain to me what YOUR point is, Lucinda?  What do you expect me to say to you to satisfy you?  That Trump doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and it doesn't make any difference who he talks to because he is a retarded idiot?

His shenanigans with Japan and Putin and now the Brits is about as filled with facts as you are being British.  Like do you even know what Trump has to do with Britain?  I'm sure they think he is a joke and the way they are running their own government probably makes him think they are bigger jokes.

January 17, 2017 3:05 PM MST

• You haven't answered. 
      January 17, 2017 2:45 PM MST

I don't have a time limit.  I didn't hear the buzzer, Lucinda, and I just answered you.  Trump is an idiot and the fact that you are a  Brit doesn't make you a political genius but I will concede that you are way smarter than Trump.

That's all I got Luc.
      January 17, 2017 3:07 PM MST

• Good luck with that.
      January 17, 2017 9:47 PM MST

He likes them all, as long as he can use them to make America great again. 
    As for the Brits, maybe he is thinking of taxing tea, and wants the secret on how to do it. LOL
      January 17, 2017 12:28 PM MST

have no idea
      January 17, 2017 1:32 PM MST