Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think this is the biggest lie Trump ever told?

Do you think this is the biggest lie Trump ever told?

In an interview with fox news Trump said - "Look - I don't like tweeting",. That sounded like a whooper to me because I think he loves tweeting and I bet even as he is being sworn in as President of the United States Of America he will be thinking about his next tweet. Cheers!

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

Hahaha! It's got to be one of the biggest, but least offensive. I believe most of what comes out of his mouth is a lie, and he will keep proving that to be the case. God/goddesses help us all! 
      January 18, 2017 10:55 AM MST

• Aside from whether or not he should be doing that, what he says may be half-true. People become--more or less--addicted to social media and can't put it down, need to peek in and see what's going on, and then can't help themselves to reply. If that's the case, they should take it away or proxy what he tweets. It's just adding fuel to an already frothing-at-the-mouth opposition.
      January 18, 2017 11:21 AM MST

I think the biggest lies are the ones he's yet to tell. 
      January 18, 2017 11:36 AM MST

Maybe, but I'm more worried that he's on the brink of LIVING the biggest lie (POTUS)..  (fingers crossed)
      January 18, 2017 12:40 PM MST

I don't get it. Who voted for him then? Wherever I go, I see people talking about him in a negative way! This is odd.
      January 18, 2017 1:12 PM MST

Perhaps Putin cast about 5 million votes for Trump by some sort of proxy arrangement for about 5 million Americans...

That would explain a lot. 
      January 18, 2017 1:18 PM MST

Really? Where's the proof of that?
      January 18, 2017 1:41 PM MST

I voted for him and everyone I know in RL voted for Trump.
      January 18, 2017 5:51 PM MST

He really may not like tweeting but feels he has to do it. I don't like having to work, but I have to do it.

But even if that's a lie it pales compared to "you healthcare costs are going to go down by $2,500/year", or "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", or "we have shovel-ready jobs just waiting to be filled". Trump's "lies" provide amusement. The machinations of that south-end of a north-bound horse leaving the White House on Friday have hit a LOT of working people directly in the pocketbook, hard. 
      January 18, 2017 1:46 PM MST

Hello N:

I was gonna say something about his hands, but that would make me look small..

excon
      January 18, 2017 6:46 PM MST