Discussion » Questions » Politics » TRUMP'S CABINET CHOICES - YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP !!

TRUMP'S CABINET CHOICES - YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP !!

Treasury - Mnuchin - he omitted a few MINOR facts on his financial disclosure form. Like 100 MILLION DOLLARS IN ASSETS. RUNS A HEDGE FUND IN A TAX HAVEN IN THE CARIBBEAN. DIDN'T MENTION HIS NEW YORK CITY CO-OP, HIS PALACE N SOUTHHAMPTON, HOME IN LA, VARIOUS REALESTATE HOLDINGS IN MEXICO WORTH 15 MILLION BUCKS! 

"I MISUNDERSTOOD", SAID THE EX-GOLDMAN SACHS CROOK. This is the guy Trump wants as Secretary of the Treasury. Wait, there's more.

How about Education, Department of? Devos, who knows not a thing about public education and hates public education. 

Perry for Energy. Yeah, he's the guy who claimed as president he would eliminate the Department of Energy. Yup, the same guy. 

Sessions - Attorny General - highest law office in the land - so racist he was rejected by his own party for judge position in the past.

Secretary of State Tillerson - Putin's buddy - ran Exxon-Mobil - zero diplomatic background - Russiaphile.

Then there's the Commerce nominee who wants to dismantle the Commerce Department.

WELCOME TO THE NEW USA. IT BEGINS FRIDAY. 

Posted - January 19, 2017

Responses

Yes, they're putting in rich people that will dismantle the departments they're running — while getting paid to do it! Then when the departments have been dismantled, it will pave the way for rich people to make even more money!! Genius.

Apparently Reagan did the same thing, but not quite as bad. So that's saying something...
      January 19, 2017 12:31 PM MST

Well, they are people who will implement the GOP agenda. They have their own idea what makes America great. This book I have has those reasons. They aren't new, as you can see by the title. 
      January 19, 2017 12:41 PM MST

the makings of  a great America or i will eat my hat
      January 20, 2017 3:43 AM MST