Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Thanks to The Donald, The DOOMSDAY CLOCK is now 2-1/2 minutes to midnight. Midnight is when the world ends. Bye bye! WHY?

Thanks to The Donald, The DOOMSDAY CLOCK is now 2-1/2 minutes to midnight. Midnight is when the world ends. Bye bye! WHY?

Posted - January 26, 2017

Responses

• Yea cheers Donald... you really are doing the world a great service there.. the world loves you.. NOT... 
      January 26, 2017 11:01 AM MST

The Donald is certifiably nuts DdbTD. There is no question about that. How long before he totally explodes/implodes and takes us with him? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 27, 2017 3:26 AM MST

• I think Trump is disliked more than even people like Putin and other despots... most of them are tin pot operators who wouldn't balk at killing a few thousand and maybe wipe out a country or two.. Trump could wipe the whole world out in one go.. 
      January 26, 2017 11:05 AM MST

Could and might and may if he is allowed to continue. He has no clue what the he** he is doing. He is like a baby grabbing for all these shiny things. One wrong grab and it's over! Thank you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      January 27, 2017 3:30 AM MST

Dramatic much...?
      January 26, 2017 11:28 AM MST

Not necessarily.

According to published reports...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

...Der Pumpkinfuhrer repeatedly asked, "Why do we have nukes if we can't use them?," has said he favors countries such as Japan and South Korea developing their own nuclear arsenals, and publicly claims to be willing to use nuclear weapons in the Middle East.

Such reports suggest Pumpkinfuhrer doesn't understand why nuclear weapons are NOT just like other weapons, only bigger.

The world has been spared nuclear holocaust several times ONLY by the cool heads of some key individuals. Pumpkinhead does not strike me as someone with a cool head.

January 26, 2017 6:03 PM MST

The same people who believe that, are the same ones who believe in climate change like libs,
      January 26, 2017 12:39 PM MST

• Just to say that one doesn't have to be a lib to believe in climate change and vice versa... So many people seem to want to label people in political ways; I find that in real life it's just not like that.  For instance, I believe in climate change, what's not to believe when over 90% or so of the world's top scientists have found that the climate is changing at a more rapid pace than has ever happened in the past and have linked/found that this is due to human influence. Very few people don't believe in climate change nowdays as it's not really a *belief* as such. I respect your right to believe differently of course - just saying.. but the point is.. that doesn't make me a liberal and what's a liberal anyway - it's a huge amorphous thing not anything specific...again just saying
      January 26, 2017 2:34 PM MST

You tell 'em sweetie! :):):)
      January 27, 2017 3:31 AM MST

Of course there is climate change, Now that I ruffled up your feathers a bit I agree but I'm not so sure man is causing it but more than likely contributing to it.  as for you being a lib I'll let it slide, I'm sure you're a nice guy.
      January 27, 2017 1:05 PM MST

• Dear Tom since you are a nice guy and all, I'd like to reassure you, that it would take way more than that to ruffle my feathers.. this is what I do and have done for a long time, it's a leisure activity for me and as such it really wouldn't work, would it if my leisure activity/relaxation didn't relax me.  So please don't worry about me, I wouldn't want you to trouble yourself in that way.. see how caring I am?

I am so very pleased to hear you are not insisting on tarring me with a label because that really would be a) not very nice and b) wrong and I am sure I wouldn't want that to happen.  You would hopefully understand that the whole political set up here is very different..we don't call people liberals as an insult here.. indeed it's seen in a civilised society more as a compliment :)

Thanks too for recognising I am a nice guy, I am a nice guy or girl even, I am sure that little typo was entirely unintentional on your part so I'll let that slide
      January 27, 2017 3:01 PM MST

More anxiety ridden, hand wringers working overtime. 
      January 26, 2017 1:28 PM MST

• Or a light-hearted excuse to insult el-stupid aka Trump. To a greater or lesser degree the man is dangerous tho.. well unless America wakes up and gets rid of him
      January 26, 2017 2:35 PM MST

From your lips m'dear. I hope someone who can do something to stop this insane person will step forward and do it! Thank you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      January 27, 2017 3:32 AM MST

Just "alternative facts", thats all they are!
      January 26, 2017 3:19 PM MST

Haha Grasshopper!  I think "alternative facts will be the top go to phrase of 2017. 
      January 26, 2017 3:24 PM MST

Agreed, it fits so well into the image Trump projects of himself and his team!
    There are many "alternative facts", such as Global Warming being a Chinese hoax!
    Too funny .... :))
      January 27, 2017 12:42 AM MST

Precisely. Whatever reality/truth The Donald allows folks to believe is what all his lemmings embrace.  No matter how absurd outrageous untrue!   We are now all living in The World According to The Donald.  Those of us who aren't infected by his wild lies still know what true is. There is no one who will refute what he says. He is certifiably insane and they are either insane or dam* fine enablers! I have no clue how this story ends. Right now it doesn't look good for we the people! Thank you for your reply Grasshopper and Happy Friday! :)
      January 27, 2017 3:37 AM MST

not sure what you mean by that clock
      January 26, 2017 4:58 PM MST

Google Doomsday clock pearl.
      January 27, 2017 3:37 AM MST

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/26/doomsday-clock-end-world-nuclear-weapons-climate-change-donald-trump/97077736/

Blaming Trump for everything ? Isn't that just more of the 'polarization of every issue' that have already done so much harm.
      January 26, 2017 5:55 PM MST

Blaming Trump for everything? Is that hyperbole, mere polemics or an "alternative fact" disguised as a question? This post was edited by Grasshopper at January 27, 2017 4:03 PM MST
      January 27, 2017 3:51 PM MST

The world is always ending..
      January 26, 2017 6:48 PM MST

True, it should've ended long ago, and several times since if one would believe the crackpots.
    That said, it will end one day, to be sure!
      January 27, 2017 3:57 PM MST