Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » You're an empty hole within. You're so insecure that you call for additional photos of something you can't accept. Are you beyond help?

You're an empty hole within. You're so insecure that you call for additional photos of something you can't accept. Are you beyond help?

Posted - January 27, 2017

Responses

• Such a person would indeed be either beyond help or close to it. 
      January 27, 2017 12:03 PM MST

Well The Donald called the Parks Department or some other government department and asked them to find photos of the inauguration crowds. What does that tell you? He is DESPERATE, OBSESSED,SELF-CENTERED. Gadzooks DdbTD! If he would just do ONE sensible thing. Everything he does is nuts. Then he has to rescind/withdraw/walk back the nutty thing because we the people scream and shout and yell and refuse to accept it. So he backs down. Every time. This is totally Nuts! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee! ":)
      January 28, 2017 2:26 AM MST

When I stop asking for additional photos is when I'd be beyond help. If I keep asking, then it's in my face. When I stop asking, I've given up.
      January 27, 2017 12:15 PM MST

I totally disagree with thee. So what? Here's the thing. All the photos show crowd size. The Donald wants photos that will back up his lie that his inaugural crowd was bigger than Obama's. There are no such photos because that never happened. Yet he calls the Parks Department and asks them to find photos that will back up his lie. You think that's the thing to do? Different strokes. Thank you for your reply dragonfly and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 28, 2017 2:29 AM MST

Rosie, I know you ask a lot of questions about our new administration, but look at your question above. I'm not going to automatically assume its about Trump and his weird fixation on his Inauguration. I thought you were asking the question about me. Nothing in the question specifically says Trump. I do not like to assume, and I have always taken questions as they are specifically written.
      January 28, 2017 12:28 PM MST

When the pictures come from a unreliable source ,why not question it? let them know you are not fooling them. 
      January 27, 2017 1:47 PM MST

Unreliable source? You mean the photos were tampered with and that The Donald had more people at his inauguration then Obama? Is that your position?  If you believe that then photos aren't necessary are they? You believe what The Donald tells you to believe and you disbelieve photos that refute his claims. There are many of you out there.  You are not alone or unique. There are like-minded Americans  out there who share your views. They don't need photos. They believe The Donald and he apparently rings your chimes and floats your boat as well so you have no problem  with anything he says/does. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee TomT.
      January 28, 2017 2:33 AM MST

fake photos
      January 27, 2017 7:04 PM MST

Fake? The ones he  wants which don't exist or the ones everyone has seen? So you disbelieve the photos and believe The Donald? Then you don't need photos do you?. You will just believe whatever The Donald tells you to believe. Different strokes johnnyRingo. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday. You have a lot of company out there. You are not alone.
      January 28, 2017 2:36 AM MST

At the age that "he" is now, he's not about to change a thing about himself.
      January 27, 2017 7:07 PM MST

True dat. I just wish he would do ONE THING that made sense, was right and didn't make me cringe. Just ONE THING Zack. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 28, 2017 2:22 AM MST

i would hope not
      January 28, 2017 9:25 PM MST