Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Why do women doing online dating always list all the places they want to travel to? Your free, go travel. l'll date you after you get back.

Why do women doing online dating always list all the places they want to travel to? Your free, go travel. l'll date you after you get back.

Posted - January 29, 2017

Responses

It's because they want to go to those places with you!
      January 29, 2017 6:47 PM MST

• I guess since I had a son I'm just happiest being close to him.
    I'm scared to get on a plane since I became a dad.
    I would love to have a girlfriend again and travel to make her happy, but I don't want to die in a plane crash knowing my son would grow up without me.
      January 29, 2017 8:20 PM MST

It would be more likely that you'd get into a car crash than die in a plane crash.
      January 30, 2017 1:08 PM MST

I'm amused,does that happen? I've never had an online date but there's nothing wrong if she wants to travel for free....thankfully she's not asking for diamonds;))
      January 29, 2017 8:26 PM MST

• You'd be surpised how many women list everything that they want.
    I made a fake profile pretending to be a woman just to check out my competition and the guys profiles are more about what I have to offer.
    It's kinda interesting.
    Not all women are like that, but some treat online dating like they're interviewing a new employee.
      January 29, 2017 8:41 PM MST

• well i dont have problem with women dating on internet until and unless i am jelous
      January 29, 2017 9:30 PM MST