Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Worst date ever?

Worst date ever?

Category: Silly Questions.

Posted - January 31, 2017

Responses

it wasn't really a "date" but this one girl who has special needs. someone introduced me to her, she pretty much called me every day for a couple of years... one day we decided to meet and go out for lunch but it was a huge nightmare!!!... i went  to the bathroom  and called some of my friends over to save me pretty much lol... the girl i was having lunch with seemed annoyed that i invited other people. she literally chased them down the street= kicking and mooning them. she pinned me to a car and tried to kiss me and tried to get me to admit that i liked her and wanted to marry her.. i haven't seen her in years but after that day- i decided that i wasn't going to hangout with her again but just to remain phone friends but that didn't workout either because after we had met- she even became obnoxious over the phone. i blocked her number a few years ago..
      January 31, 2017 3:17 PM MST

Kind of sad tragicomic storry. I can't help it and feel sorry for the girl. Thank you for sharing it, Skunky. :-)
      February 1, 2017 12:46 AM MST

i do feel bad for her, on the car ride back (when my dad dropped her off) she told me some of her life stories of how she was picked on a lot- it made me tear up a bit-- she has had it so bad and i feel even worse for breaking off our friendship but i had too- she was becoming obvious and wouldn't stop bugging me about marriage and having babies. Me being Asexual, i wouldn't let myself get into such a relationship either. 
      February 1, 2017 1:54 AM MST

Oh. I don't blame you anything. I only just feel sorry for her. Her reaction is conditioned in her mental stage. It's kinda sad. You on the other hand was targeted by her, and had to protect yourself. I doubt you could have avoided this, sooner or later the situation would have become the same. Asexual or not, you are no way to live with such "harassment". Like said, tragicomic story. Her mooning had me smile a bit when reading it (bad girl, me).Hmm.
      February 1, 2017 2:05 AM MST