AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Instant moneymaker? A trump blowup doll.
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Ladies, will you go on a date with me?

    Please check out my about me blog to get more information.Please be honest.I am also wearing a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as I write this.
    Last post by Pearl - February 11, 2018
    912 views 1 like
    6
  • Why is it that so few members of this website seem to understand the proper use of the "Tags (Keywords)" field when they post something? ~

    Why is it that so few members of this website seem to understand the proper use of the "Tags (Keywords)" field when they post something? ~There are four main fillable fields that a...  moreWhy is it that so few members of this website seem to understand the proper use of the "Tags (Keywords)" field when they post something? ~There are four main fillable fields that are available when posting in the  main room on this website.  The first two fields are mandatory; "Category" and "Discussion Title".  The third and final available fields are not mandatory, they are: "Tags (Keywords)" and the "Description Field".  After assigning a category and typing their question, some people then use the "Tags (Keywords)" field to re-type their entire question, instead of simply entering keywords, also known as tags.  less
    Last post by Merlin - January 1, 2018
    808 views 4 likes
    20
  • Ladies, will you date me?

    Please check my blog on my answermug profile to get more information.  Also is it a deal breaker for you that I wear unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing ...  morePlease check my blog on my answermug profile to get more information.  Also is it a deal breaker for you that I wear unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing in private.  Why or why not?  
    Last post by trashbagguy - December 15, 2017
    605 views 0 likes
    2
  • Ldies, if you boyfriend asked you to wear this on a date, will you and why?

    That being wearing a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as a dress or gown or outfit.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - July 2, 2017
    815 views 0 likes
    4
  • Any single women care to date me?

    I'm a guy in my 30s who is single.  I like most music but rap/hip hop, classical, and lite jazz.  I like comedy, action, scifi/fantasy, and some horror and mystery books/...  moreI'm a guy in my 30s who is single.  I like most music but rap/hip hop, classical, and lite jazz.  I like comedy, action, scifi/fantasy, and some horror and mystery books/tv/movies.  I also like wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing in private.  I'm a cool guy once you get to know me.  so What do you think.  
    Last post by trashbagguy - May 25, 2017
    812 views 0 likes
    4
  • Worst date ever?

    Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 1, 2017
    1,743 views 1 like
    28

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share