Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you spend time with your own kind or is diversity the key to happy? If timewasters spend time with other timewasters do they waste time?

Do you spend time with your own kind or is diversity the key to happy? If timewasters spend time with other timewasters do they waste time?

Posted - January 31, 2017

Responses

You seem to have put a lot of thought into this. I glad you're a homebody...I probably won't run into you on a bad day. Lol
      January 31, 2017 4:58 PM MST

Seriously? Well maybe they do exist in California m2c. I've just never seen one . The large yard waste bags are dark green. The other bags are in a variety of sizes from small wastebasket to large trash basket but they are all white. Some have a red drawstring. Some don't. We use the 13-gallon white with a red drawstring for the kitchen trash basket. I get the scented kind and you never smell anything. Do you buy the colorful ones in any supermarket? Of course I am not known for noticing things. I do tend to have tunnel vision so today we're going to the market and I'm going to go to that aisle. If I see anything other than white or dark green I will get back to you. Hmm. Interesting what you can find out by asking questions. Thank you for your reply m2c! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 1, 2017 5:31 AM MST
      February 1, 2017 4:54 AM MST

• Rosie, the only trash bags I buy are black. 
      February 1, 2017 4:50 AM MST

Seriously Karen? Well m2c tells me they come in all colors. We're going to the market today and I'm going to that aisle and I will look. Maybe they are there and I just have never noticed them. The large yard waste ones we get are dark green. The others are either all white or white with a red drawstring. I will pay attention today. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      February 1, 2017 4:58 AM MST

• Yep, I usually get the Hefty lawn and leaf bags. I don't like the little white kitchen bags, they don't fit my kitchen trash can very well. The ones I buy are a little big, but I prefer them. :) 
      February 1, 2017 4:59 AM MST

The 13-gallon size with red drawstring fits our kitchen trash basket perfectly. Then for the ones in the bathroom I get the all-white smallest ones. In addition Jim has one by his chair and I have one by the computer. They use the size in-between 13 gallon and small. Oh. Our garage trash basket also uses the 13gallon red drawstring. I guess we generate lotsa trash! Thank you for your reply Karen! :)
      February 1, 2017 5:59 AM MST

I am usually with family.
      January 31, 2017 5:25 PM MST

Well the only family I have close by is Jim and of course our cat Tigger. You're lucky m2c. My sister moved to Carson City, Nevada with her husband  October 2008. They used to live 45 minutes away in Highland and we'd get together frequently for breakfast or lunch or just to hang out. They now live about 500 miles away. Very long trip on a very boring road..the 395.  My son lives in Honolulu where he has lived since July 2007. Old School, my 'second son" moved to Honolulu  June 1, 2010. Jim's two sons live in different states. One in a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona and the other in a suburb of Reno, Nevada. So it's just us.  Emails are great and talking on the phone is great but it' s no match for spending time together face to face. Thank you for your reply!
      February 1, 2017 4:49 AM MST

im flexible about who i spend time with as long as theyre nice people
      February 1, 2017 10:42 AM MST