Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Biological or nuclear warfare. How would you prefer to die? Why?

Biological or nuclear warfare. How would you prefer to die? Why?

Posted - February 10, 2017

Responses

• NEITHER! Both horrible ways to die! From the blast itself? It would be over fast but it's the ones who survive that and then suffer horribly. Biological weapons are very nasty and will only get worse. I've been reading a book where some people in ISIS are trying to produce Sarin. Another horrible way to die.
    Myself? I just want to go in my sleep peacefully. I can only hope.
      February 10, 2017 6:35 AM MST

Like my dad did Rooster. Me too. Here's how I figure it. A nuclear missile will likely blow me up. I mean if The Donald orders all 4000 nuclear missiles to be released simultaneously won't that wipe everyone out immediately? On the other hand if its biological you can last for days or weeks maybe as you see your flesh rotting. I think that would be worse. So I'll take the nuclear bomb please! I know. Gallows humor. It is inescapable these days don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      February 10, 2017 6:44 AM MST

• A very real possibility !
      February 10, 2017 6:45 AM MST

I know.  Is it best to face it head-on or pretend it doesn't exist? I dunno. :(
      February 10, 2017 6:54 AM MST

• Best to be prepared I guess. Once one goes off? M.A.D. !
      February 10, 2017 7:02 AM MST

Effects of radiation can last for years depending on the dosage 
    Gimme a nice and quicker horrible death by biological agent.
      February 10, 2017 7:16 AM MST

I'd like instant painless Kg! My pain/misery tolerance is low. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      February 25, 2017 7:40 AM MST