Active Now

Element 99
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What kind of lesbian are you?

Quiz: What kind of lesbian are you?

Category: Quizzes.

We all know the cliches. Find out where you fall in the lady-loving spectrum! On request third and last of a round of quizzes today. Take part if you like quizzes. Leave if not. If you do, add your results and descriptions in the comments below. Enjoy!

Link: What kind of lesbian are you?

Me: The Literary Feminist

You are The Literary Feminist! It's not that you hate men, it's just that you don't see the need for them. You are not afraid to speak your mind and educate those around you on important social issues. You would fit in well at an Ivy league women's college and probably were on a debate team at some point. If you have a tattoo it is most likely a quote from a female author or a bird. Slam poetry readings at a local coffee shop are your go-to place to pick up women. Seeing a girl reading a book gives you a boner. Three cheers for smart womyn!

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

Quiz!
      February 12, 2017 3:03 AM MST

im not one at all but i have nothing against people that are
      February 11, 2017 8:36 PM MST

Quiz!
      February 12, 2017 3:04 AM MST

• I don't even play sports...

You are The Sporty Dyke! You're the girl that, if you're wearing yoga pants, you're ACTUALLY doing yoga. But yoga isn't hardcore enough for you. You carry a spare softball in your backpack in case of emergency. You have tons of male friends that see you as just "one of the guys". You're known to turn anything into a competition, especially when it comes to dating. Your hair hasn't been outside of a hair tie in months. While you may be a tomboy, you don't really consider yourself butch. Why wear makeup? You'll just sweat it off! So crack open a brewski and watch the game.
      February 12, 2017 6:43 PM MST

Hey, you do love watching the Packs and having a brewski. What do we watch/do in the off season? I have a few suggestions that involves a bit more than plain yoga. Ahem. :-P
      February 13, 2017 12:19 AM MST

• Well, there's NASCAR, if you're desperate. 
    Yoga like this?
      February 13, 2017 1:27 PM MST

Ahem. How do. I explain this exercise the best. Hmmmmm...

February 13, 2017 2:12 PM MST

•   February 15, 2017 2:00 PM MST

No no no. Look closer. That isn't it!
      February 15, 2017 2:01 PM MST

• Oh right.
    mrw reactiongifs asks blowjob suck it
      February 15, 2017 2:08 PM MST

Sheesh! No!

February 15, 2017 2:15 PM MST

• The Stud
    The
    www.outimpact.com
    You are The Stud! Most of your crew would describe you as the strong, silent type. You like to feel tough and rock the butch look. Treating women with respect is a high priority for you - you are proof that chivalry is not dead. You most likely have a strong core group of friends who are out and proud. You like working with your hands, whether building a new dining room table or souping up your '78 Dodge Magnum. When it comes to sex you are a giver, making you popular among the ladies. Way to take charge and get things done.
      February 15, 2017 12:07 PM MST

This is you. You are a giver! :-) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 15, 2017 2:00 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 1:43 PM MST

• Uhhh...  What?
      February 15, 2017 1:54 PM MST

Gah! ED!!! Grrr!! Corrected. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 15, 2017 2:00 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 2:00 PM MST