Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » How much will The Donald's GRANDIOSE plans cost? Will Congress roll over and give him whatever wants? Or will they say NO?

How much will The Donald's GRANDIOSE plans cost? Will Congress roll over and give him whatever wants? Or will they say NO?

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

It will cost more money then you can shake a stick at. I think congress is going to start telling Trump no because there starting to see he won't be in office for very long and agreeing with every thing he says and does would be political suicide for them. Cheers!
      March 4, 2017 9:43 AM MST

Didja see the question I asked that was inspired by you Nanoose? I Googled Queen Nanny! What a fabulous dame! Thank you for your reply! D'ya really think anyone has the guts/courage/cajones to tell him NO? I think they are all chickensh** wimps!  :)
      March 4, 2017 10:03 AM MST

I did see the question and I'm glad you found  Queen Nanny and the Maroons interesting. I do believe people are going to start telling Trump no and I also believe that the more he hears it the more crazier he will get and eventually it will be obvious that he is mentally un fit for office and he will be relieved of his duties. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 4, 2017 10:37 AM MST
      March 4, 2017 10:33 AM MST

Congress has been rolling over the day after Chump's Inauguration. Why should they stop now?
      March 4, 2017 10:35 AM MST