Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Does there come a time when you run out of friends and all you have is family or run out of family and all you have are friends?

Does there come a time when you run out of friends and all you have is family or run out of family and all you have are friends?

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

thats very true
      March 7, 2017 8:46 PM MST

That is happening to me as we speak. I had no one except for my parents and even they are somewhat suspect now. WingedWonder came along to soothe and heal a few open wounds, but I haven't even met him yet. Seeing, touching and feeling makes everything feel so real. Until then, I'll always be lonely.
      March 7, 2017 8:50 PM MST

The older you get, the more likely you will lose family and/or friends to death or just life circumstances.  It's especially sad to lose people that were part of your young past.  

I value whomever happens to be in my life at the time.  I know there is no guarantee with anything.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at March 8, 2017 6:30 AM MST
      March 7, 2017 9:08 PM MST

• If you live long enough there comes a time when you run out of *sniffle* everybody. 
      March 7, 2017 10:11 PM MST

Aye, indeed. The only alternative is to go first :(
      March 8, 2017 6:31 AM MST