Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Hello:

I just don't think Trumps budget fits this model..  Do you??

excon

Posted - March 19, 2017

Responses

Mostly he thinks how great he is
    and that he can run rampant
    without regard and do whatever wants.
      March 19, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

• The king had his chance. Things did not go so well.
      March 19, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

This is such a tragedy....to see those things happen that I spent so many decades, so much effort/work/sacrifice to build, abrogated...destroyed.  I see my country I have loved so well, destroyed by what my mother and grandmother called 'the fringe element'.  These arrogant, hostile, self-concerned Trump defenders are so money conscious about their self-comfort that they have lost any empathy for those not as fortunate as they.  They work towards villianizing them to salve their own consciences.  They are even rewriting their religion so that their God agrees with them.

This post was edited by Sugar Skull at March 19, 2017 3:53 PM MDT
      March 19, 2017 9:41 AM MDT

Yes, conservatism is based on Christian values. It's the left that hates those values and has been trying to undermine them forever. Christ believed in charity not leftism, and in free will not state sponsored extortion. 

It is the left that oppress the least of our brothers. It deliberately suppresses the economy to create poverty so people will vote left. It deliberately incites envy, sloth, and ingratitude to make people feel entitled to take from others and it calls that justice instead of theft. It's pure sin and if Christ were here he'd kick some leftist ass.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 19, 2017 4:40 PM MDT
      March 19, 2017 10:42 AM MDT

News Flash:   So is liberalism.

Both have similar principles, the difference is in how best to implement those principles.

God doesn't take sides---He just enjoys watching the game.
      March 19, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

Thanks for replying Trumpian - It's always terrifically informative to see printed out in words for all to see just how twisted the Trump zeitgeist is. Whenever the anti-Trump crowd gets lax, someone always comes along to get it back on track.
      March 19, 2017 11:47 AM MDT

not sure if it does or not
      March 19, 2017 3:43 PM MDT