Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » 80 Dead in France attack. Anyone else at a loss for words?

80 Dead in France attack. Anyone else at a loss for words?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/14/nice-bastille-day-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle

Posted - July 14, 2016

Responses

No.  It is going to get WAY worse before it ever gets better.  Hang on, for a very bumpy ride.

July 15, 2016 10:52 AM MDT

It's terrible!

July 15, 2016 11:11 AM MDT

July 15, 2016 1:03 PM MDT

@mis
    One comment only, and make your replies as nasty as you want. Terrorists are not an interest group. They are criminals. Islam is about religion. Some people try to make them equal with each other. It would be the same as saying all Christians are killers because some terrorists are using Christianity to "legalise" them killing doctors among others who work within family planning.

Extremists are dangerous. Unfortunately it seems as we got some Christian extremists around us here. On EP we also had the Islamic extremists present. Luckily they haven't made it here. If only we could get the Christian/right wing extremists staying away too. It would maybe give room for healthy discussions among all the rest of us. This will be all I have to say to you. Bye.
      July 15, 2016 2:46 PM MDT

Today, yes.  Yesterday I discussed it a little.  Today I watched the slide presentation of photos on CNN.  A picture is worth................................    Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever seen such great photos of such horror.   When I saw empty baby strollers I had to turn it off.  There are no words.  

July 15, 2016 6:11 PM MDT

Nothing about shaming tactics. I merely conclude based on your behaviour Adam. You talk with two tongues, and you don't like being called out for your lacking Christianity. Usually you will use words as you're not perfect blah blah blah. Talking about tactics, Adam!!

I got plenty to argue with, but guess what? It does take two to have a conversation. As you always run away from arguments you will never find out. Now that is your choice. However telling others about my person is a personal attack, and slandering. Have your own opinions and tell them directly to me, and don't be such a coward to talk about me in such passive aggressive ways. I've always told YOU directly what I think about you. I stand by my words about you being a poor example of Christianity. You represent the part that will cause further hatred in the world, destabilising the world just as the terrorists you claim to be fighting. You fight liberals and others who think differently from you. You keep showing your lack in living by Gods word, even in your previous post. You keep doing it. It's a parody to call yourself Christian. Over and out.
      July 16, 2016 1:36 AM MDT

You're not replying Adam, "Al". You're replying me, but I guess it was to let me know you had VERY little (sorry the big exaggeration, should have been nothing) to add on the subject, but plenty on the unconstructed empathy barrel talks you prefer so much.

Now go back and search your right wing sites for more conspiracies to spread out as lies. You did so well about Sweden. Too bad statistics always aren't as simple to interpret as you and parts of the press wich to make them. It takes more than a heading to understand such matters. It takes actually brain activity and a critical attitude evaluating your sources. Oh...that's right...they won't tell you that on the right wing sites that you spend your time on.

Over and out.
      July 16, 2016 1:47 AM MDT

@ AI

Yes you know how those like sapphic work

sapphicHeart says:

""""I've always told YOU directly what I think about you. I stand by my words about you being a poor example of Christianity."""""

See how Sapphic wants to make it about me and not about the actual points :)

That's what Sapphi types do when they cannot deal with the points people make..  They shift the argument into a personal attack on the other persons personality ..  It's pathetic..

July 16, 2016 6:42 AM MDT

Keep running away Adam. Bye.
      July 16, 2016 6:51 AM MDT

Quran 9:5 Sahih International: And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_NOFLi2ZU

One Muslim who is telling the truth YouTube

July 16, 2016 7:02 AM MDT