Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » QUIZ: What kind of poison is your personality?

QUIZ: What kind of poison is your personality?

Category: Silly Questions.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ!!! Take part if you like these quizzes, ignore if not. Add your results and descriptions in the comments below. Take a walk on the unlawful side with me and find out what poison runs through your veins.

Link for Quiz: What kind of poison is your personality? 

Me: Muscimol

Mushrooms are so terribly plain, and you are no different in that respect. But inside your simple little cap lies the heart of a true poisoneer. Nothing about you is as plain as it seems for you are the Amanita Mushroom, commonly called the Death Cap! You've been responsible for some pretty impressive deaths through history including Claudius I, who was fed a dinner laced with your simple unsuspecting caps. For two hours you sit and wait in the belly of the victim until your wraith is unleashed! Lack of coordination, inability to form speech, visual and auditory hallucinations, delirium, delusions, and mania are slowly followed by severe abdominal pain, bloody vomiting, and watery diarrhea. Then you rest, for two days, slowly building up your toxic army until you force jaundice, kidney failure, convulsions, coma, and finally death. As plain as you are, you pack the biggest punch nature can give!

Oopsie!

Posted - March 27, 2017

Responses

•   March 27, 2017 1:20 PM MDT

Dang. I really have to bring my own booze and food. Gah.
      March 27, 2017 12:33 PM MDT

I think I start to realize. Oh my. Ahem. ;-)
      March 28, 2017 3:43 AM MDT

What kind of poison is your personality?

Strychnine

Found in countless species of plants, your power is vast, quick, and powerful. Entire armies have been defeated once you've laced their drinking water. Your calling card is most violent, usually causing painful convulsions that affect the entire body which can last for days until you finally tire of your victim. Death is long and drawn out as you walk away leaving them breathless and gasping.

A
    Ahhhh Yes.... A slow a tedious death I plan for thee....
    Just a little sip from me.  You'll see.
    You feel your innards shudder and wince painfully.
    What a coincidence.  Tonight I'm throwing a cocktail party. 

Walk-ins Welcome.  It's open invitation !  Giggles!!  ;)

March 27, 2017 9:55 AM MDT

Hi Winged Wonder ~ Black Pepper Rasberry Sorbet with Prosecco smothered in Champange. would be your appetizer.  I offer this to you in true, loving friendship.  Since I see you brought Zack as your date, I figured you might like to have a little private time.  I know you don't need the encouragement. There are rooms down the hall and to the left.   A little Aphrodisiac and a warm goodbye from Zack I thought would be appropriate.
    Oh, I forgot to mention, the champagne was laced and the glass coated with Strychnine.
    If this method doesn't work.  Don't worry, every drink, glass, and bottle has been laced.  There is no escape.  No one gets out of my party alive.  CHEERS!

This post was edited by Merlin at March 27, 2017 2:07 PM MDT
      March 27, 2017 10:30 AM MDT

Oh. No more strawberries. Ahem. 
      March 27, 2017 12:34 PM MDT

• Muscimol

You're so terribly plain, and you are no different in that respect. But inside your simple little cap lies the heart of a true poisoneer. Nothing about you is as plain as it seems for you are the Amanita Mushroom, commonly called the Death Cap! You've been responsible for some pretty impressive deaths through history including Claudius I, who was fed a dinner laced with your simple unsuspecting caps. For two hours you sit and wait in the belly of the victim until your wraith is unleashed! Lack of coordination, inability to form speech, visual and auditory hallucinations, delirium, delusions, and mania are slowly followed by severe abdominal pain, bloody vomiting, and watery diarrhea. Then you rest, for two days, slowly building up your toxic army until you force jaundice, kidney failure, convulsions, coma, and finally death. As plain as you are, you pack the biggest punch nature can give!

March 27, 2017 10:27 AM MDT

• Hah!  I consider the bloody vomiting and watery diarrhea foreplay

March 27, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

Finally, someone to share experiences with. Do you think two days is too cruel, or measured after all? Hmm.
      March 27, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

• No! Not at all... I think it should be stretched out to 14 days and I'm also of the opinion that it should be a spectator event 
      March 27, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

lets revise it a bit, shall we? Muahahaha. *devilish look in the eyes*
      March 27, 2017 1:15 PM MDT

• atta girl!

Through pain and suffering, we will make them feel alive
      March 27, 2017 1:22 PM MDT

Yus. I keep telling people, I am a good girl, even when bad. Mhmm. :-)
      March 27, 2017 1:24 PM MDT

Ergotoxine, apparently.
      March 27, 2017 10:28 AM MDT

Oh. I'd love reading that description as well. Dang.
      March 27, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

its not a poison at all
      March 27, 2017 10:43 AM MDT

Quiz.
      March 27, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

Ergotoxine 

March 27, 2017 12:20 PM MDT

How evil are you? Don't think I've seen that description yet. How close can I come, should I better say no thank you when offered some of your red wine? Hmm.
      March 27, 2017 12:40 PM MDT

Only evil when I'm crossed. LOL....what did you expect? I'm an insect assassin. 
    https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WTWot3Siess
      March 27, 2017 12:52 PM MDT

I promise, I won't bug you. :-P
      March 27, 2017 12:54 PM MDT

In my defense, I was ferociously hungry. That wasp didn't look like it was bothered by missing its lower half. Besides its a wasp. No loss there. ;)
      March 27, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

Uh-huh. I'm a good girl, at least most of time. :-)
      March 27, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

You're a good girl ALL of the time. 
      March 27, 2017 1:15 PM MDT

Aww. So sweet of you to say. :-)
      March 27, 2017 1:17 PM MDT