Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Girls: Have you ever had two men get into a physical fight over you?

Girls: Have you ever had two men get into a physical fight over you?

This question is inspired by two male pigeons I saw fighting fiercely over a female, who watched patiently from a distance and then started lovingly pecking the victor's neck, presumably indicating her sexual willingness.

Posted - March 27, 2017

Responses

• Yes, you did tell me about it. 
      March 28, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

So sorry did not mean to bore with my remembered experiences.  Was probably better the first time I told you.
      March 29, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

• Not at all bored. 
      March 29, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

Thank you.
      March 30, 2017 4:44 AM MDT

A few years ago we were in a very famous Public house called the Ring in Southwark South London ,just across Blackfriers Bridge on the Thames ......lit has a full size boxing Ring on the first floor above the Bar where Bouts are often held and just by chance two guys were knocking the s**t out of each other right above our heads......

So yes....I have had two guys fight over me.......   :)p.   Hehe
      March 28, 2017 5:55 PM MDT

• I remember you from Answerbag
      March 28, 2017 6:06 PM MDT

How strange is that after all this time......oddly I do to.....:)p 

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for any distasteful ,crass and meaningless tripe I'm sure I'll come out with in the not to distance future.....   Hehe...

I've not changed much since AB's gone walkabout..... I just hope I've not become a bit to wiffy.....   :(p
      March 28, 2017 6:32 PM MDT

• Are you still as obsessed over shoes? 
      March 28, 2017 6:39 PM MDT

Lol.....God yes.....they have their own room now and must be well over 500 pairs... to many to count really...:)
      March 28, 2017 7:02 PM MDT

Hi NJ!  "Anne" (formerly "Anonymous") from AB.  Now "officegirl". They locked me out - I think because I posted an e mail address so I could chat privately like we used to.

Still up to your shoes?
      March 28, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

Omg.....I can't believe how many of my old AB friends keep popping out of the wood work....
    Hi Anne....how are things with you .....
    Yes...... Im still totally obsessed with my shoes....I see pairs I like and just have to buy them.......lol
      March 29, 2017 1:39 AM MDT

D  - Shoes won't help me at my age.  My weakness is for paintings and prints.  Which Gerry and I have more of at home than we have pieces of furniture. Glad to see you still kicking!
      March 29, 2017 2:14 PM MDT