Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have you ever decided not to date someone and then realized they were pretty awesome after all?

Have you ever decided not to date someone and then realized they were pretty awesome after all?

How did it go?

Posted - June 24, 2016

Responses

No.  I don't think people are awesome.  Or pizza.  Or movies.  Awesome is reserved for the divine.

I think we've all formed first impressions that we lived to realize were just not right.  It's a bit embarrassing but I'm always glad when it happens. 

June 24, 2016 9:10 PM MDT

Fair enough. Thanks for your response. :)

June 24, 2016 10:44 PM MDT

(It's not fair of you to try and mask the deeply-hidden affection that you have for me with vague, cryptic online queries.)
    ~
      June 25, 2016 1:01 AM MDT

No, it tends to go more like this....;-D...

June 25, 2016 1:05 AM MDT

You're right. It's much healthier when I lock you in my basement. ;)

June 25, 2016 1:54 AM MDT

lol

June 25, 2016 1:56 AM MDT

Hey, wait, we can rethink this, can't we? Give me a chance to retract my foolish statement! I spoke too hastily!

I have an excuse: I was delirious from having seen too many typos in one day! I wasn't myself, I don't know what I was thinking! I'm off my meds! The volume was too high in the radio! My nose was itching! Telemarketers call me on the phone! I was fed generic food instead of name brands as a child! One of my eyebrows is thicker than the other! My goldfish has begun to swim around in the tank clockwise instead of counterclockwise! Chewing gum makes me hungry!

Have a heart, WOMAN!
    :[
      June 25, 2016 10:39 AM MDT