Discussion » Questions » Communication » The man of my dreams showed interest on a dating site. When is it time to tell him I am a serial killer? (don't tell the FBI okay?)

The man of my dreams showed interest on a dating site. When is it time to tell him I am a serial killer? (don't tell the FBI okay?)

Is it fair to warn him?

Posted - July 15, 2016

Responses

And how does that make you different from the dozens of other serial killers he's shown an interest in?....;-D...

Interesting factoid: Research on "speed dating" suggests that people tend to accept whatever dating pool is available to them. Researchers expected requests for future dates from speed dating events would vary substantially based upon the quality of participants who showed up to any given event. Instead, they found the further contact request rate was fairly stable (about 20% of women received requests, about 10% of men received requests).

July 15, 2016 12:18 PM MDT

My, my.  You are just filled with amazing factoids and knowledge today.  I am so glad you are in my life, albeit marginally.  I promise NOT to kill you.

I have never been on a dating site in my life.  I am a Dating Site Virgin.    Is Answer Mug a dating site?  No one has asked me out yet.  

July 15, 2016 12:22 PM MDT

Apparently, some people are totally into that sort of thing....;-D...

July 15, 2016 12:30 PM MDT

• Whoops I already told the FBI. They'll be at your door in five seconds. Sorry
      July 15, 2016 12:32 PM MDT

LOL  I just saw a part of that show, if this is Archer,  for about 15 seconds or so the night before last.  It was so WEIRD.  Something about some odd ball Laundry facility that dispensed food from an  autodispensary and people were arguing about the selections.  It sounded like a skit written by Bromide and Zippy.

I have to watch this now....your video.

This hideous video you sent (and it IS hideous) would be like a skit Ondine and I wrote.   I hate to say it but we would write this one.  The difference is, I would just write it.  She would do it.   You see, I have standards.  Compared to Charlie Manson, that is.

July 15, 2016 12:34 PM MDT

If he is worthy of you he will figure it out on your own. Then you can both become a super serial killing duo.
      July 15, 2016 12:40 PM MDT

grilled cheese

Son of a Bee. I hope they don't recognize me. I am incognito. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July 15, 2016 11:10 PM MDT

I work alone.  Mwwwahaaahaaa.   He is toast. 

July 15, 2016 11:13 PM MDT

There's a line earlier in the same Archer episode where the woman says, "I think that's hot, like somebody murdering me is so... intimate."

Since I couldn't find a video with that, I went with the more gruesome detailed version...;-D...

July 15, 2016 11:20 PM MDT

It's VERY funny to me, but I don't see this as your own particular  flavor in humor.  I loved it personally; I give it an A+.    Its perfect for me.   Way Beyond Sick, but kidding and done in a humorous vein.  

Sickwad humor.  I love it but can only take it in small doses.   My only excuse.  Small doses.  Too much of this and I realize I am an unnatural moron, not like the other kids.

July 16, 2016 9:01 AM MDT