Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Missing in Action

Missing in Action

Anyone had a red sock magically appear in their dryer?
I'm missing one and I think the portal took it

Posted - April 9, 2017

Responses

I think it ran off with my blue sock. 
      April 9, 2017 7:13 PM MDT

• You too huh? Maybe we should keep an eye out for little purple socks
      April 9, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

• Never owned a red sock.....I'm looking out for now. I am so undercover.... :) 
      April 9, 2017 7:18 PM MDT

• Send it home if it turns up
      April 9, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

• Yessssss:) will do 
      April 9, 2017 7:40 PM MDT

• Knowing socks it's packed in your bag... Don't lose it in Vegas!
      April 9, 2017 7:42 PM MDT

• No socks packed for Vegas .... Except those thigh high ones and they black. Maybe I should buy something in a red ;) 
      April 9, 2017 7:45 PM MDT

• might bring you luck:) .. and i think the colour would suit you:)
      April 9, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

Hi Ozgirl and Jaimie~ You know what they say, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."  If your little red sock high-jacked a plane headed for Vegas with Jaimie, chances are it is going to stay right there with all the little red sock secrets it has in its little toe area ;)
      April 9, 2017 10:58 PM MDT

• Ren and Cadet Stimpy found all the missing left socks in a Black Hole long ago.   However they didn't have exact change when the Space Bus stopped so they could never return with them and decided to just implode.  :(
      April 9, 2017 7:29 PM MDT

Hi Evil Pink~ It's nice to meet you :)  I must say, I haven't thought of Ren and Stimpy in years!! What a kick in the socks!!  I had a friend (well he is still is a friend) whom I haven't been in touch with for about a year.  We used to joke about Ren and Stimpy all the time.  I wonder how he is.  Thanks for reminding me.  See?  You aren't so evil after all ;)) 
      April 9, 2017 11:01 PM MDT

Silly, everybody knows the portal drops them off in a washer full of whites. :o
      April 9, 2017 7:29 PM MDT

• Why wasn't I told this?
    Mind you it could explain a lot...
      April 9, 2017 7:35 PM MDT

Hi Just Asking~  And that little red sock of Ozgirl is the LIFE of the party!  She runs around all over the place making sure she says "Hi" to everyone.  She loooovess themmm and rubs up againssst themmm.  She nozzles every article  of clothing.  She is really good at synchronized swimming with all the whites. She wiggles her toes and tickles your bras and undies.  She is very good at not leaving anyone out.  
    Ozgirl, your sock has a great social life.  You know, when and if she ever gets out of Vegas, she is going to be a bit pink with embarrassment and exhaustion.  She had quite a night out.
    Thank goodness I'm not doing a load of whites tonight ;) This post was edited by Merlin at April 10, 2017 1:45 PM MDT
      April 9, 2017 11:07 PM MDT

Oh. Wait, that's your red sock?  I'll get it back to you the next time I do my laundry.
    (Gee, I probably shouldn't bring up the panties, right?)

~
      April 9, 2017 8:11 PM MDT

• Ah ha!
      April 9, 2017 8:20 PM MDT

• You may not know that red socks have a magical quality. They transmogrify into pens and end up next to your telephone. 
      April 9, 2017 8:15 PM MDT

• That's great but the toes on my left foot are shivering
      April 9, 2017 8:21 PM MDT

This is simple!  Just take your other sock off of your right foot and put it on your left foot.  (Geez, I should get paid for problem-solving.)

Hey, wait . . .

~
      April 9, 2017 10:56 PM MDT

• Let me think this through a bit more... I think in missing something important here
      April 9, 2017 11:09 PM MDT

There are no lost socks.  How do you think Saturn got its rings?
      April 9, 2017 9:40 PM MDT

• There's a planet somewhere made up entirely of odd socks.  I have no idea what happens to them but I have a whole drawer full of singles.
      April 9, 2017 9:44 PM MDT

• Lol... Reminds me of the if test question... If you have a drawer that has 50 unmatched white socks and 50 unmatched black socks, and it's in a dark room, how many socks must you pull from the drawer before you can guarantee to have a matching pair?
      April 9, 2017 9:50 PM MDT
  • Huw

How odd! I have a drawer like that too! Perhaps if we compared drawers...?
      April 9, 2017 9:50 PM MDT