Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #4: Take a nap... can't nap now, I just woke up... who will take the nap for me?

Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #4: Take a nap... can't nap now, I just woke up... who will take the nap for me?

Category: Silly Questions.

Today's series is about breaking bad mood. No matter the cause of your bad mood, doing something that distracts you from the negativity at hand will help you bust out of the rut and bring more pep into your energy levels and mood. Whether you want to interact with others or feel more positive on your own, do what works for you for that instant relief and new outlook. (Source: bustle.com)

Nap? Really? Can't sleep now! I just woke up. Grrr. Anyone taking a nap for me and give me back my happy feelings?

Often times a bad mood can result from lack of sleep, so if you notice your mood becoming irritable and your energy levels draining, it might be wise to take a quick fifteen or twenty minute power nap to feel refreshed enough to get back to work but not too much where your sleep cycle might be thrown off. Head home in the middle of the day (if you can), or take a quick nap in an office lounge or private office.

Posted - April 10, 2017

Responses

• Never was very good at taking a nap. Closest I get is laying on my bed and reading a good book. Close enough I guess.
      April 10, 2017 6:53 AM MDT

This one is among the absolutely baderest ideas I can think of. I am so lousy at naps.
      April 10, 2017 9:28 AM MDT