Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Randy D
CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Has Trump giving up his plan on building the wall?

Has Trump giving up his plan on building the wall?

He's a business man so he must realize that fighting a war with Syria and Korea will be very expensive and there will be no money left to build the wall. Cheers!

Posted - April 11, 2017

Responses

• There hasn't been much talk about it lately.  

April 11, 2017 9:03 AM MDT

Do you think that if I sent him some Lego blocks it would get him thinking about the wall again? I rather see him build the wall then start a World war. Cheers!
      April 11, 2017 9:18 AM MDT

• LOL

That's a great idea! And maybe we could get someone to scatter them all around his bedroom & bathrooms.

It will catch his attention...but I gotta say,the great Wall of Trump is doomed for other reasons other than money...for example...all those Americans who will have their property taken through eminent domain,  Americans who will end up living on the wrong side of the wall, and that pesky 800+ miles of the Rio Grande River that just happens to be the shared border and would result in the US giving Mexico the river.
      April 11, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

And considering how long the border is, how long would it take to build it? It wouldn't be finished while Trump was in power, so the next President would only cancel it, anyway. I always thought DTs wall was a dumb idea that would never happen.
      April 12, 2017 8:15 AM MDT

• Yep...Listen...if he want's to keep it up, I estimate that he has MAX 4 years anyways...There is no way... so a new prez could just cut that up and sell it for scrap. If the newbie wants a good recommendation on where to sell it... I know a guy 
      April 12, 2017 11:14 AM MDT