Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Just off to go hide Easter eggs... DO i look like the flippin Easter Bunny?

Just off to go hide Easter eggs... DO i look like the flippin Easter Bunny?

There are loads on here who are cute and could pass for the Easter bunny... but they aint here... so this means I have to do it! I don't have any long floppy ears or a nice fluffy tail... and I wouldn't mind but daughter is 15, nearly 16 waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for Easter hunts... but she insists... and she will try to make her grown up brothers join in... lol oh dear!  Have a great Easter everyone 

Posted - April 15, 2017

Responses

This year the 4 nieces and nephews have 45 eggs to look for. Each egg contains money ranging from 10 cents to $2. If I didn't do it, they would have no fun. But first they have to attend church. 
      April 15, 2017 6:25 PM MDT

Hi Adaydreambeliever~  I think you look as giving and caring as the most wonderful Easter Bunny of all!  You are the spirit and essence of what all good Easter Bunnies are.  They all don't have to have fluffy tails, be pink or blue, or have long whiskers and hop.
    They need to have the faith, the love of the earth, and believe that good things "spring up" in Spring!!  
    I'm going to be 50 in May and my husband is 60.  We enjoy dying eggs together (plus they are good to put in his lunch next week) and this morning before he woke up, I made him a basket with eggs, Dove chocolates, and a cool new T-shirt.  He made breakfast for us.  
    I think it is wonderful you carry on the spirit.  I think you are a beautiful Easter Bunny!:)  
      April 16, 2017 11:23 AM MDT

Aww well you are right, we are never too old to do nice things for the ones we love.. I loved your idea of the basket with eggs for your husband :)  Thank you for the lovely kind words :)
      April 16, 2017 11:39 AM MDT