Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Will you come and rock back inside my heart?

Will you come and rock back inside my heart?

"Rockin' Back Inside My Heart"   Julee Cruise

~ music video excerpt from David Lynch's work "Industrial Symphony No. 1: Dream of the Broken Hearted" -- music by Angelo Badlamenti
~ HIGHLY recommended by me!

:)

~ I love this song and dance and everything about these five minutes (and the rest of the work)

Posted - April 17, 2017

Responses

• That song creeps me out for some reason. I love it. David Lynch and Angelo Badalamenti are a perfect team for surreal music.
      April 17, 2017 12:17 PM MDT

Agreed, Nevan B, agreed! You've nailed it!  Have you seen Industrial Symphony No. 1?

(PLOT SPOILER a BIT for Industrial Symphony No. 1 - - the entire work is rather creepy and this gentle song pops in sort of out of nowhere and is a strange little respite from the darkness, yet, the song no doubt retains a creepy quality. I love it, too.)

Thanks for answering!
    :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 17, 2017 12:47 PM MDT
      April 17, 2017 12:21 PM MDT

cant , i dont think i can fit in there
      April 19, 2017 2:54 PM MDT

Good answer, pearl!

And I'm sorry for my long delay in responding to your answer - - I must have missed the alert.
      May 5, 2017 4:24 PM MDT

How dare I? This answer exists simply as a blatant re-posting of one of my past questions, in hopes more people might view this video, simply because I love the song and video excerpt. And I like to share.
    But I still should be penalized, I guess.
      September 3, 2017 4:46 PM MDT