Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Legal » If a woman orgasms during a rape, is it STILL a rape??

If a woman orgasms during a rape, is it STILL a rape??

Hello:

Some people said that women CAN'T get pregnant if they're raped.  I wonder if they think a woman CAN'T orgasm if she's raped..  And, if she DOES, it's PROOF that she wasn't raped..

goody

Posted - April 20, 2017

Responses

• Of course it is. It's been documented it's actually quite common amongst rape victims and a large source of the mental trauma involved with rape.

However.. Why are we digging up an old Todd Akin's statement from 5 years ago?   He isn't even a Congressman any more and this very old news.  Slow news day on the Mug? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 20, 2017 1:26 PM MDT
      April 20, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

Hello Glis:

Yes, Aiken got destroyed.  But, I don't think those beliefs went away.. You do?

goody

PS>  By the way, the THRUST of my post was about ORGASM rather than pregnancy..  You knew that, right?
    This post was edited by excon at May 19, 2017 11:46 AM MDT
      April 20, 2017 10:46 AM MDT

• Akin.   Aiken is a former American Idol contestant.

PS>   I answered about orgasms. However the content of your description makes it about both.
      April 20, 2017 10:57 AM MDT

• And gay
      April 20, 2017 11:01 AM MDT

• Like Manilow gay.
      April 20, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

• Exactly like big-gay Barry

Not for nuttin', he didn't rape no women, get her preggers and give her an orgie.
    ...for the record, I had nothing to do with writing any goddamn song that made the whole world cry or whatever 
      April 20, 2017 11:22 AM MDT

• There's always questions on Cat molestation's you can visit. Just sayin'
    :)
      April 20, 2017 11:03 AM MDT

• Hmph.  

I recall that stupidity regarding a politician. Let's set aside the logistica of egg fertilization.

I have absolutely no clue about the orgasm part for women. Women aren't as easy to reach a climax as males and the major stigma for male rape is that they achieve an erection and ejaculate. I don't know...

I wish I didn't comment on this question but I did. 

April 20, 2017 11:07 AM MDT

If a man gets a boner when being raped, is it still rape? YES. biologically you can't control your body responses to outer stimuli, it's an unconscious repsonse.

also.. this question makes me facepalm depressingly. This post was edited by nobodylair.37 at April 20, 2017 9:47 PM MDT
      April 20, 2017 11:27 AM MDT

If you have to ask, and in such a way... yes!

No further comments.
      April 20, 2017 12:32 PM MDT

Yes...Rape is rape. It is about consent or lack of consent.
      April 20, 2017 12:33 PM MDT

Rape is rape, regardless of circumstances - it's about consent. A drunk girl is more than capable of orgasm, but she's not able to give informed consent about what she's doing.
    The only grey area is regarding "statutory rape", where one or both partners are below the legal age of consent. I'm not talking about preteens, I mean those who are close to legal age but not quite there yet. Unless exceptionally naïve, a fifteen-year-old KNOWS what he or she is doing in that situation.
      April 20, 2017 5:01 PM MDT

I think the word you're after is "ludicrous". Ludacris is a talentless hack who thinks he's a musician.
      April 20, 2017 7:06 PM MDT

• Murky waters with the drunk thing.   Unresponsive drunk true.   Just being drunk is BS though.
      April 20, 2017 5:45 PM MDT

SOrry for a very late and possibly unwelcome reply.. but just to say... there are many times when teens DO know what they are doing... but they often don't have enough awareness and experience of the world to know the consequences.. and where one is much older than the other, this doesn't necessarily mean it's rape but it very much increases the chances of manipulation and coercion.. so just saying it's not as cut and dried as that.. legal age here is 16.. 
      May 19, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

This almost sounds like the sickest question I've come across.
      April 20, 2017 5:03 PM MDT