Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » One of the wisest, savvy AM member decided to close his account, is this beginning of a new trend?

One of the wisest, savvy AM member decided to close his account, is this beginning of a new trend?

just now my2cents informed that Didge has closed his account, to a query I just made. A versatile, astute questioner has left a huge void. Nowadays, I have to go on a search and seek questions  which appeal, which are thought provoking. When my attempts turn futile I decide to frame a few of my own and await responses for  them. Has AM decided that it is not for ALL?

Posted - April 20, 2017

Responses

No...oh NO...don't tel me Virginia left too SapphicHeart!
      April 23, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

She sent me a message telling me as I tried to reach out to her shortly before she left. Wasn't enough to convince her. Meh. :-/
      April 24, 2017 12:30 AM MDT

I am sorry to hear that. I love everyone here, and have practically known everyone for over a decade. I come from time to time back myself, and have also been dealing with a lot of health problems myself. I'm sorry you and others are going through this. ????????????
      April 24, 2017 12:39 AM MDT

I remember you from one of your last stays. Thank you. And, all my best wishes and thoughts for your own health concerns. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 24, 2017 12:45 AM MDT
      April 24, 2017 12:42 AM MDT

Thank you Sapphicheart. At least you don't remember me from the early days. You take care too. ????
      April 24, 2017 12:47 AM MDT