Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Finance » When you "slash" the corporate tax rate you slash the amount of money coming in to run the country. How can a country survive that?

When you "slash" the corporate tax rate you slash the amount of money coming in to run the country. How can a country survive that?

You increase the MILITARY BUDGET. You decrease/eliminate budgets for social service programs. Somewhere along the line there won't be enough money because an unplanned war breaks out. Where will that money come from?

Posted - April 22, 2017

Responses

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. The cut and burn of education and science would be as devastating as a war. The corporations say it will enable them to increase jobs. Where are the workers going to work if they don't have the skills or education to do the jobs?
      April 22, 2017 7:48 AM MDT

That is a very logical question my friend. Unfortunately logic has lost its former value and no one cares about  it any more...that is to say, those who are the "movers and shakers" don't give a rat's a** about it. Which is why we find ourselves in the sorry position we are today. It takes something/someone to be logical to make sense. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Ele!  :)
      April 24, 2017 5:43 AM MDT

they might not be able to survive that
      April 23, 2017 5:42 PM MDT