Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Is wanting to know what some of your fellow Answermuggers look like, feel like an itch that you can't reach?

Is wanting to know what some of your fellow Answermuggers look like, feel like an itch that you can't reach?

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

sometimes but everyone knows what i look like from my picture here
      May 1, 2017 4:29 PM MDT

• I've posted my pic here as an avatar, but didn't keep it there long. Did you miss it? On the old site, you could privatize photos for friends, so I think I had something there at one time.
      May 1, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

Hi Zack~ If I've established a friendship with them, absolutely!  It's always nice to place a face to the mind that writes the words.
    As Jaimie and I were saying, it wasn't until the last day many of us did.  It was fun and astonishing at the end.  It's funny how you have a mental picture of someone and than see actually who they claim to be.
    Even when people show pictures of themselves,  you never know if it is actually them!  I like to think I can trust my friends enough not to be posers and post someone that isn't actually them.  But, you never knowwwwww!!
    My final answer:  YES!! 
      May 15, 2017 11:15 PM MDT

Even though I've never pictured you as a blonde, Merle, I know that you are because you've said so. I still had to alter my inner perceptions of you after learning that, maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that you'd be un-blonde in order to fit who I think I see or who I want to see, but I do give you the deference of your own self-description. 

~
      May 16, 2017 12:17 AM MDT

Ahh Randy...~.. One of twinkling parts of the magic in Merlin is the beauty You see.  She is beautiful which tells me you see beauty in many and allow them to be
    Randy D~.. I do believe you have a bit of that twinkling Merlin magic in you and are as beautiful inside as you are outside, you see 
      May 16, 2017 1:51 AM MDT

Hey, how'd you get inside of me, Lady, and what did you use to do it with?  I'm calling Donnie right this minute!  Grrrrrrrr!

~
      May 16, 2017 2:52 AM MDT

... If I told you, would you believe???  Some magic is better left as just that !  Winks and Twinkles!!
    Image result for animated pictures of merlin by walt disney This post was edited by Merlin at May 17, 2017 5:29 AM MDT
      May 17, 2017 12:27 AM MDT