Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » I'm lesbian. And you. Who are you? Oh. Sorry. This is bothering you? I'm too open around my sexuality? Shame on me, huh?

I'm lesbian. And you. Who are you? Oh. Sorry. This is bothering you? I'm too open around my sexuality? Shame on me, huh?

Category: Silly Questions.

Posted - April 30, 2017

Responses

I am not coming from the Isle of Lesbos. Lesbian (with capital here as it's first word after a punctuation) in this context should be seen as a lesbian (the a slipping out of the sentence in the question).

lesbian
    /ˈlɛzbɪən/

noun
    1. a homosexual woman.
    synonyms: homosexual woman, gay woman; More

adjective
    1. relating to homosexual women or to homosexuality in women.
    "a lesbian relationship"
      April 30, 2017 9:33 AM MDT

OK...you got me. But I still love you...don't go. F*** all of the homophobes and just report them.
      April 30, 2017 2:44 PM MDT

Amen!!
    :)
      November 26, 2020 4:25 PM MST

You already know how I feel about all of this.  xoxo

In answer to your OP, which is what this thread is about.....I'll just watch. ;-) 

April 30, 2017 6:17 AM MDT

Keep watching Hun, and join in should you feel like it one day. Aha aha. Ahem. ;-)

April 30, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

I just might!  If for no other reason than to freak out the straight people who are so uncomfortable in their own skins they feel the need to crap all over everyone else.  I have to find that other thread.

April 30, 2017 11:00 AM MDT

Know you are welcome on our team. Yus. 

April 30, 2017 11:19 AM MDT

I much prefer Jill Sobule's song of the same title, " I Kissed a Girl" - - and Sobule's song came first. And the music video even has handsome Fabio, ha!
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 26, 2020 4:36 PM MST
      November 26, 2020 4:34 PM MST

• Sapphic, you do you, what that entails in your personal life is open to no one's judgement. 
    You are among the painfully few lucid, truly thoughtful members on this site, there now seems little allure to draw others of your caliber. 
    That you were disrespected by name is certainly an indictment of the coward who posted it, but also an affirmation of the conditions that caused my good friends Didge and Virginia to leave. 
    I too, have found the general discourse on this site overly disappointing, but to moderate in the uneven fashion so prevalent here, in this tedious a format, is too many strikes against. 
      April 30, 2017 6:39 AM MDT

• I agree Z. I don't think I ever Moderated like this. Please correct me if I did and just didn't notice.
      April 30, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

• No, Rooster, you were an exemplary moderator. That other site was diminished by your absence. 
      April 30, 2017 7:32 AM MDT

Z! Thank you so much for your words. They truly mean a lot to me. Didge and Virginia leaving stroke me hard. I've been fighting for diversity in our question board since December last year. I can contribute with the little I do best, and not all have been appreciating it. So be it. 

Taking fun
    as simply fun
    and earnestness
    in earnest
    shows how thoroughly
    thou none
    of the two
    discernest

(Piet Hein)
      April 30, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

• You know, when I first joined here, I was in a bit of a funk. Lots of questions in my head. Okay two questions, my head is kinda small. Then I saw this woman having a little bit of fun, with other women! It was like someone opened the door and the 40w went on back in my brain (that's about it, deal with it). You know, apparently me snapping out of things and bringing me out of a funk, helped someone else (or so I was told). It didn't stop there, cuz those 2 people affected 2 other people and so on and so on...

You see, when you bring a little change and influence to those in your simple inner circle it ripples. Ripples find ripples. Wherever we are, we'll make some ripples. Okay? All good. Except for the scary people and the big bad monster under the bed.

Thank you for being here when I arrived.

I love you.

April 30, 2017 7:45 AM MDT

I am glad I was here. I am glad we could share time with each other, and that you got on with your life. We got a great friendship out of it. No regrets, never. Only experiences. I am one richer now. I don't like the ending of it, but that isn't always up to us alone to decide for which directions we turn our lives.

As for scary people, I couldn't care less. But, it's sickening to have to defend showing oneself for who we are, all included. It was such environment dictated by the owner that made me feel in wrong place at r2t. Not much to relate to there. Lol. Like I just told Rooster in my reply for him above, the very same person had no issues telling me about their straight sexual experiences inside adultMug, and I now know for sure they were aware I didn't share their sexual orientation. What kind of respect is that? Any to be taken seriously?
      April 30, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

• Thank you Sweetie.
      April 30, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

I thank you. <3
      April 30, 2017 2:37 PM MDT

Hey Tam, I clearly remember you arriving here & reading your post on AL & finding it touching, & shortly thereafter watching that wonderful woman rather quickly getting involved. And you like me, felt that magnet effect, it's kind'a makes you feel like a teenager again. It was really nice to see your spirit rather quickly lifting as time progressed, but that's the effect she has on us.

I logged on tonight my time & immediately went to see who's online as I do, It's a funny feeling not seeing her here, hard to describe, it's kinda like standing at the bus stop waiting for your bestie to arrive as planned & she doesn't show, you know, that sinking feeling.

I love her too & will miss seeing her gorgeous face here. This post was edited by BabyDol3o4 at May 1, 2017 5:16 AM MDT
      May 1, 2017 5:12 AM MDT

You my love, you are priceless. Never change. Like I have now stated twice other places in this thread, I am mostly stunned about the hypocrisy behind the holy straightness. That very same person had no issues telling me about their straight sexual experiences inside adultMug. We now know that they were aware I am a lesbian. What kind of respect is that? Any better? Sincerity, where did it go?
      April 30, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

You're a lesbian? Cool! Seriously, it was slowly becoming obvious to me over the span of a few weeks. As for all that other stuff in your question. Screw what other people think. Be proud of your sexuality. I'm just now finding out that I'm bi-sexual. You can blame WingedWonder for that one. I can have my cake and eat it too. WHOOO HOOO!!! This post was edited by Zack at June 20, 2017 10:10 AM MDT
      April 30, 2017 9:55 AM MDT

Haha. Sweet Zack. Glad my WingedWonder could help you find new sides of yourself. Couldn't imagine anyone better than him to show you. I'm not ashamed. I am irritated that we in 2017 still have to defend our rights. Well, it shouldn't be such surprise though looking around. Meh.
      April 30, 2017 10:10 AM MDT

A lesbian is what you are, not who you are.  If you're a nice, decent and law abiding person, I don't care what you do in your personal life. 
      April 30, 2017 10:29 AM MDT

Thank you. I was provoked by a question asked during my ban, even so more because my name was mentioned inside a thread calling me out. Why don't people just ask directly if they don't understand a thing, unless their motives are something differently? Hmm.
      April 30, 2017 10:35 AM MDT

You're welcome.  I understand why you posted this, but in truth, I didn't see the question.  It wouldn't have changed my answer, though.  I can imagine that it must be stressful when people are not brave enough to ask outright if they have a question. 
      April 30, 2017 10:42 AM MDT

Honestly I doubt there is a question, but more a rant hidden inside that post. Anyways, it's their issue. 
      April 30, 2017 10:50 AM MDT

Yes, it is their issue. 
      April 30, 2017 11:04 AM MDT