Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Should non-Americans be discussing American politics?

Should non-Americans be discussing American politics?

Do not the politics of America have an effect on world politics and world issues? 

To what extent can a foreigner have an input on American politics?

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

maybe not but people do have freedom of speech
      May 3, 2017 5:57 PM MDT

Well, I've already decided that it's all corrupt, but just when you think they've out done themselves with the previous leader they bring in a bigger pillock, and I'm talking about the UK and America. Still, the comedians have endless material.

American politics do affect us, if the UK had of stayed in the EU then we'd probably be allowing the TIPP deal with America, which was awful in most accounts i.e GMO foods not being labelled, not as strict testing on medications, and privatising the whole of the NHS were included, corporations being able to sue our government.  Still, we don't know which deal will be next now the TIPP has been abolished, we only found out about TIPP by accident. Still the Conservatives in their manifesto have not promised not to continue privatising the NHS so wide berth for them and what with the other lemons running, we are up the creek without a decent leader or party to vote for.

This post was edited by Pepper Pot at May 4, 2017 11:06 PM MDT
      May 4, 2017 5:14 PM MDT