Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Have you ever driven for or ridden with über?

Have you ever driven for or ridden with über?

Posted - May 5, 2017

Responses

May 5, 2017 11:12 AM MDT

I actually started using them maybe a month ago. It was like 100 degrees out and I didn't want to have to walk from my auto shop back home. The cool thing was that Uber lets you pick the luxuriousness of your ride and I went with the base cheap ride and a guy wearing a suit picked me up in a Caddy instead. I felt super important. On a side note, Uber does not give you a way to tip your driver, so you have to carry cash if you plan to tip. I feel very bad about that because I thought the app would let me tip, so the guy got like $4. lol Less, because I'm sure Uber got a chunk. Anyway, thank you Uber driver, wherever you may be, and if I ever see you again, I owe you a tip.

I've also done Lyft a few times now when I've done nights out in downtown Phoenix. One of my recent drivers came out from Casa Grande to work (like 90+ minutes away) because she could make more in one night of driving than she could in a day in her city. Shout out to the nice Lyft lady too. :D
      May 5, 2017 11:18 AM MDT

• No, but I did have a customer that wanted to trade his Kia Rio in for a larger car so he could do Uber full-time.
      May 5, 2017 2:00 PM MDT

Nein und nein!
    ~
      May 5, 2017 6:59 PM MDT

Danke Meinen Herr.
      May 6, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

Vou're velkommedom, Baron von Elemenstein.

(I know, I know; my Deutsch grammar is horrible.)
    ~
      May 6, 2017 7:52 PM MDT