Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Traditions » In the last 24 hours prior to you reading this, how did you help someone or how did someone help you? ~

In the last 24 hours prior to you reading this, how did you help someone or how did someone help you? ~

Posted - May 13, 2017

Responses

• Four of us moderators for the Slitherine Forum played a game online that has a serious glitch. We all got to that part and took screenshots to send to the manager who will directly contact the company that made the game. Any of us could probably fix it but this particular company wants to do everything themselves and haven't seen all the complaints from people. The four of us and our Manager showed them proof of the problem so maybe it'll get fixed now. Took a couple of days work but we got there and sent in our screenshots and info. So I helped people out who bought the game and are frustrated. I did my good deed!
      May 13, 2017 7:00 AM MDT

Repaired a clients window that wouldn't close.
    Supervised the repair
    of a washing machine for a tenant.
    ...let a few people go first at some stop signs...
    Some people let me go first at some stop signs...
      May 13, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

Repaired a clients window that wouldn't close.
    Supervised the repair
    of a washing machine for a tenant.
    ...let a few people go first at some stop signs...
    Some people let me go first at some stop signs...
      May 13, 2017 7:24 AM MDT

Neither.  I was in the house all day yesterday and came in contact with no one. 
      May 13, 2017 11:08 AM MDT

I help people most days with my excellent advice as I am sex therapist and give couples advice on sexual matters.
      May 15, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

Some close friends simply listened to me and talked with me.
      May 15, 2017 12:41 PM MDT

• A friend, who lives in the country, has been having trouble with her phone service.
    She called me to ask how her new phone sounded and I told her.
      August 18, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

I helped my grandson re-load his water gun about an hour ago.
      August 18, 2017 8:28 AM MDT