Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Some folks blame everything on others. They say people failed them, the system failed them. They are the catalyst but accept no blame. WHY?

Some folks blame everything on others. They say people failed them, the system failed them. They are the catalyst but accept no blame. WHY?

Posted - May 15, 2017

Responses

Liberal Democrats believe their losses are always the result of a broken system set out against them. If not for evil forces at work success would be guaranteed by their virtue alone and belief they know what's best. An example for your question can be how people who HATE Trump are responsible for Trump. He won because many not more people rejected them than were anti him. Realizing flaws and weaknesses is hard. This post was edited by O-uknow at May 15, 2017 9:22 AM MDT
      May 15, 2017 6:52 AM MDT

Trump also slips into a role of being a victim by blaming his defeats on broken systems. I defend him only against the outrageous and never get a chance to criticize because Liberals keep me busy. This post was edited by O-uknow at May 15, 2017 9:22 AM MDT
      May 15, 2017 6:59 AM MDT

That is just the way Hillary is. 
      May 15, 2017 9:20 AM MDT

• I know right? Hillary is blaming everyone and everything for her loss instead of admitting she ran a crappy campaign. 
      May 15, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

cause theyd rather put the blame on others than themselves
      May 15, 2017 10:52 AM MDT