Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » History » "In God We Trust" we know but with all the occult imagery on money and built throughout D.C which god were they referring to?

"In God We Trust" we know but with all the occult imagery on money and built throughout D.C which god were they referring to?

Technically the war on RELIGION is NOT one on Christianity because the name of Christ never gets used. The god they are referring to is Baal.

Posted - May 20, 2017

Responses

• "In God We Trust" and "under God" in the pledge came later, too. Those phrases were adopted in the 1950s and were all about showing that America was a Christian nation in the face of godless communism. They don't go back to the founding fathers, who only had "e pluribus unum" as our motto.

Now I suppose our enemies are the Muslims who worship the same God as Christians, but meh...religious fighting has never interested me much. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 20, 2017 11:54 AM MDT
      May 20, 2017 11:52 AM MDT

The phrase first appeared on coins in 1864, though it was not found on all coins, and did not appear on bills until the 50s.
      June 13, 2017 1:51 AM MDT

not sure but theres only one god
      May 20, 2017 2:31 PM MDT

• There are millions of gods in myths, but there are no real gods.
      July 2, 2017 2:47 PM MDT

Freemasons do not worship your God, they see their God as the saviour and liberated of mankind.  See Manly P Hall and Albert Pike.
      May 21, 2017 12:08 PM MDT

Washington d.c. has a reputation for having an invisible evil spirit presence. I have come to believe it when I hear of all the intrigue and questionable activities that go on constantly since this country was founded. (Ephesians 2:2)
      June 13, 2017 12:24 AM MDT

• It is the English Christian deity that was put on all money in the 1950s I think. The Founding Father did not put it on any money. The phrase first appeared on some coins in the 1860s.
      July 2, 2017 2:50 PM MDT