Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What can I do to help?

What can I do to help?

I think we all get caught up thinking we  shouldn't ask for help or need it; but truly it is the opposite. We need care, conversation or just a smile or hug...I want to shed my own views of previous thinking that asking means you are inferior... No one is ever inferior, for anything..

Posted - May 20, 2017

Responses

• Asking isn't inferior, hon. Only thing that bothers me here is when I ask something, the lack of responses. So therefore, I don't feel much like part of the A.M. family and go elsewhere that I'm more welcome. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 21, 2017 10:15 AM MDT
      May 21, 2017 6:00 AM MDT

Aww well you ARE part of the AM family; you always have given me great replies , thank you :) You are most welcome in my book and who cares for anyone else here, or else where that is rude or patronizing, dump em!!
      May 21, 2017 8:58 AM MDT

You are so right! And once we start to value ourselves enough to be able to ask for and accept help then this thinking is a huge step forward in our personal development.  We should all be able to ask for and accept help. 
      May 21, 2017 6:14 AM MDT

I need a place to do my internship. Thank you for offering though. 
      May 21, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

Make the sun shine.  It is dark and dreary and rainy. 
      May 21, 2017 1:03 PM MDT

i could use some help getting a job, tired of living on no income
      May 21, 2017 4:20 PM MDT