Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » "Trump budget cuts west coast quake warning system funding". It's no secret Trump DESPISES the entire west coast for being blue. Do you?

"Trump budget cuts west coast quake warning system funding". It's no secret Trump DESPISES the entire west coast for being blue. Do you?

Trump likes the red states. They love him. He hates the blue because we rejected him and continue to. How does he pay us back for that insult? By killing us.  He said he could go out in the street and shoot someone and no one would abandon him. This is even better. He will kill thousands, hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions of us if he lucks out. SIGH.

Posted - May 27, 2017

Responses

And yet another reason to worry about Trump and say he is dangerous.. America is ALL of America, not just the parts he likes, if he damages or disadvantages the bits he doesn't like then the country as a whole will suffer... I am betting bright-spark Trump hasn't worked that out
      May 27, 2017 2:54 AM MDT

Hahaha! "bright-spark"? You slay me sweetie!  That is very funny. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      June 6, 2017 3:19 AM MDT

Very disturbing to not have this system in place when California is overdue for a major earthquake. The best warning sign is in the bible. (Matthew 24:7)
      June 5, 2017 11:43 PM MDT

Trump makes no pretense about how much he hates California and its people. We return the favor and ignore him completely. We are going ahead with our in-place climate change programs as are New York, Washington and Massachusetts. I believe other states are ignoring him too. You can't take such a person seriously and let him destroy you without a fight. Whatta _________(fill in the blank m'dear) he is! Because I don't want to offend you I am letting you put in the blank whatever word occurs to you! See? I do care! Thank you for your reply Autumn and Happy Tuesday! :)
      June 6, 2017 3:23 AM MDT