Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » At least Watergate didn't involve espionage. Russiagate could. All due to the one and only DJT? Gee/geez/oy vey/good grief?

At least Watergate didn't involve espionage. Russiagate could. All due to the one and only DJT? Gee/geez/oy vey/good grief?

Posted - May 27, 2017

Responses

Watergate didn't involve espionage?  On which planet?  Watergate practically defines and is defined by espionage!

(Ok, folks, whose turn was it to make sure that she doesn't get into the cooking sherry before posting?)

-
      May 27, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

Well we never thought there wouldn't be fireworks now did we with DJT?
      May 27, 2017 12:03 PM MDT

My most imaginative/creative self could not have foreseen how horribly awful, terrible and evil he would be. Now I now how low a human being can go and live in the muck and mud and slime and thrive/survive. So far. I can hardly wait for Trump's DAY OF RECKONING! Thank you for your reply Addb! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 28, 2017 4:19 AM MDT
      May 28, 2017 4:17 AM MDT

• I ask again, where is the proof that Russia interfered with our election. Where is the proof that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians in order to influence our election. Where is the proof? I still have yet to see any proof other than the childish whining of the media.
      May 27, 2017 6:04 PM MDT

• I hear ya on the espionage thing ... I just watched a serious serious documentary about bee's or maybe it was a cartoon movie. But all the honey those poor bees were making were going into containers shaped like bears :/ I think that's espionage:/ # poor_bees/(
      May 27, 2017 9:06 PM MDT