Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If Trump went to prison it would be for the privileged. He'd get his nails manicured/hair dyed/chocolate cake/ice cream. Wooden he?

If Trump went to prison it would be for the privileged. He'd get his nails manicured/hair dyed/chocolate cake/ice cream. Wooden he?

Posted - May 28, 2017

Responses

It would be like the prison they sent Martha Stewart to...
      May 28, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

She went to prison for acting on stock market insider information I believe. The Donald will go to prison for treason quite probably. He has sold this country out to the Russians and lies about it daily. He is a very evil man. God help us all to get through this until The Donald is deposed/exposed/impeached/imprisoned/exiled! Which can't come too soon for me. Thank you for your reply m2c! Per F. Scott Fitzgerald. "The rich are different from you and me". :)
      May 28, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

No crime has been proven....
    Stewart should not have went to jail. They could not prove insider trading but sent her to jail because she denied insider trading.....makes no sense. 
      May 28, 2017 6:24 PM MDT

Yep and he would probably get to keep his phone and he would be making tweets like - had caviar with supper tonight and it wasn't even chilled #sad. I'm a big believer in Karma so I'm hoping it will catch  up to him and a clerical error is made  and he gets sent to a regular prison  which would mean that he wouldn't of been briefed on prison rules like - don't drop the soap. What I'm really hoping for is that he gets charged with treason and sent to a military prison - no special treatment there. Cheers!
      May 28, 2017 10:46 AM MDT

"Big Bubba" said he is looking forward to manicuring Trump.
      May 28, 2017 11:19 AM MDT

sounds like it
      May 28, 2017 3:45 PM MDT