Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Communication » Can body language lead to disaster?

Can body language lead to disaster?

Posted - May 29, 2017

Responses

I know, right?

~

May 29, 2017 8:43 PM MDT

LOL...Carbonproduct;))))
      May 29, 2017 10:05 PM MDT

it probably depends on what its saying
      May 29, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

My Answer to Veena.K. is as follows:
    Well yes my dear.  We are all in need of touch and offering the body is one of the ways we can do so.  It doesn't necessarily mean sensual or sexual being but rather a warm openness and gesture of kindness.

My answer to Harry is:
    I can't believe I'm even answering this.
    ABSOLUTELY!
    We all use our mental and physical attraction to each other.  Lord knows I've use mine to get many places... NOT that "Dirty Harry" you might travel your brain too; but, I have been blessed with a body that likes to be viewed.  I've been very fortunate of knowing how to take care of it and use.  Please remember, I am happily married and never would sell my brain short!
    Hahahahahaa.
    Love ya both Veena.K. and Harry!
    There are two definite sides to the body and it's power. ;)
      May 30, 2017 10:41 AM MDT

Merlin, your responses always are a treat ...;))
      May 31, 2017 11:18 PM MDT

Merlin, you never fail to make me smile. :-D
      June 1, 2017 12:15 PM MDT

I know!  My punctuality for class is horrendous.  I've been trying to work on that but I can't seem to wrap head around it. Ha ha ha!!
    I've read all the way through your comments and I was thinking something very similar but with a slight twist.
    Because I just bought one today, for a brief second, I thought it was a oven mitt.  Trust Me!  That normally would have never crossed my mind but I can see it in my peripheral vision.
    The second thing I thought was a brain.  My interputation was that is HIS Brain!  Since most men think with the head in that location, I put the scenario together that he was thinking with that brain and not sure if he should act on it or not
    She hasn't truly given him "The look."  If she say No, he will stuff it back in head and sulk.  If she says yes, he will gladly feel it pulsate and unzip his pants.  Shoving back in the tip of his dick.   A quick giggle, Brains squish ! ;)
    Did anyone else notice, she looks like she is wearing a wedding band?  I hope that is her husband!!  That would be a definite "No go body language from me.  Not the coy, I'm shy.  Take now you fool or I"m going to cry. 

June 3, 2017 4:29 AM MDT