Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What's the last fear that you faced and how did it work out?

What's the last fear that you faced and how did it work out?

Posted - May 30, 2017

Responses

Exams.. i have an utter dread of them, so badly that in the past when I took my driving test theory, which is now done on a computer screen, i couldn't feel my hands or feet, I think the blood rushed to my core in an adrenaline flight or fight thing and this meant I couldn't feel fingers to touch the touch sensitive screen... 

However, I had to do a practical exam more recently.. i was being video'd and also observed by my tutor... it wasn't nice and for a moment there I completely froze... I wanted to runnnnnnnnnn but the moment passed and I actually settled down and just concentrated on responding to what was before me...

I am not sure my exam phobia is cured but it was a positive experience and gave confidence that I faced an exam and could handle it :)
      May 30, 2017 1:32 AM MDT

I read fake news that the internet had run out of tildes, but then I realized how silly that was.  Pfffft!
    ~
      May 30, 2017 3:26 AM MDT

being out of work, it works out okay cause my friend will help me if i cant get help
      May 30, 2017 2:28 PM MDT