Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » What happened to all the former Answerbag members on this site? There only seems to be about a dozen of us still active here.
Bez

What happened to all the former Answerbag members on this site? There only seems to be about a dozen of us still active here.

Where did the rest of them go?

Posted - July 18, 2016

Responses

They just moved on I guess. I miss Answerbag.

July 19, 2016 6:52 AM MDT
  • Bez

Me too. I wanted all my AB friends to get together on another site, and for a while I thought it was going to happen on this one. A lot of them did join here when AB closed, but now a lot of them have disappeared. Why do you think that is, cloud41?

July 19, 2016 7:02 AM MDT

I have absolutely no idea what “Red Dwarf” is or means, so there’s no automatic connection I would have made with a randomly-displayed group of user names that were derived from it. I’m sure I’m not alone in that. 
    ~

March 3, 2021 5:59 AM MST

It is a type of star...small and cool and very common. Most are too dim to see without a large telescope.
      March 3, 2021 1:25 PM MST

I’m referring to the pop culture reference of “Red Dwarf”, not astronomy, as evidenced by the quotation marks. It appears to be a show or game or some other new-fangled whippersnapper rigamarole. I think they’re on my lawn again, too. Grrrrrrrr. 

~

March 3, 2021 3:00 PM MST