Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Someone needs to ask. Trump's wife stays far away for days and days. Is Trump celibate?

Someone needs to ask. Trump's wife stays far away for days and days. Is Trump celibate?

Are 70-year-old overweight men past caring about sex?  Just wondering.

Posted - May 31, 2017

Responses

Maybe he has Ivanka lookalikes to help him out. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 31, 2017 2:06 PM MDT
      May 31, 2017 12:17 PM MDT

I wonder as I wander and ponder. Thank you for your reply Sharonna! I  think this question will be pulled don't you? It's very daring and we all know Trump worshippers despise DARING! SIGH.
      May 31, 2017 12:21 PM MDT

I'll live.   So will you.  Unfortunately so will his reign.  At least for now.   We can only hope and pray at this juncture, that it ends before it is supposed to end.  

TRUMP IMPEACHED

I live for that day This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 31, 2017 12:25 PM MDT
      May 31, 2017 12:24 PM MDT

That is the MAIN ADVANTAGE of being a tough broad. We survive to live another day!  Much to the consternation and despair of those who are not our fans! Tough sh**! :):)
      May 31, 2017 12:27 PM MDT

LOL

I think that this election has made us all take a stand.   I see people differently now.   Those that voted for that PIG?  I just have a hard time letting it go.

My best friend, Cindy, LOVES Trump.  The only way we can remain best friends is never bring up the subject.   Do NOT ignore that I have had both Old School and her in the same room and they did not kill each other!!! LOL
      May 31, 2017 12:30 PM MDT

I thought you all took a stand before the election, one to ensure Hillary a victory over Don Trump.  Gee, at least that's what was shoved down everyone's throat for months on end leading up to Election Day. 

Hmmm, where did that stand go wrong, I wonder . . .
    ~
      May 31, 2017 1:59 PM MDT

I never took any stand except AGAINST that pig and anything Republican that tried to run.  

Anyone else?   They looked like GOD to me, Hillary included.   

So, please do not try and go that route.  You cannot shame me for liking Elizabeth and Hillary.  However, if you do not have the sense to be ashamed of standing up for Trump?  I have nothing to say to you.  At least anything you will forgive me for.  Let it rest.
      May 31, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

Lesson for Sharonna: "I never took a stand except for the stand that I did take = I took a stand."  

Once again you have agreed with me. Quit trying to fight it; it's bigger than the both of us. 

P.S. And stop making fun of my haircut!  Grrrrrrrr!
    ~
      May 31, 2017 4:47 PM MDT

I'm a hairdresser.  I need to cut that.
      May 31, 2017 7:10 PM MDT

Massage therapist, community activist, Willow purveyor, nutritionist, brother's keeper, and now hairdresser. You'll fix me yet, won't you, Woman?

~
      June 1, 2017 12:30 AM MDT

Cindy must be a good friend to tolerate your political idealism.  She must be a Christian. 
      May 31, 2017 2:12 PM MDT

She IS.  She's a Mormon.  

You may think I am to be tolerated.  But I am the open-minded one.  Trust me.  A MORMON!!!!!  LOL

My POLITICAL IDEALISM?

Did you just utter that thought?    You mean if someone can spot a PIG a mile away they are idealistic?  You mean because I can see a Hitler and you cannot, that doesn't make you stupid, that just makes me an "idealist".  

Riiiiight. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 31, 2017 2:27 PM MDT
      May 31, 2017 2:17 PM MDT

I doubt that Old School would ever attack a friend of yours. He might seethe and grumble and talk to you later about it though. I found out (very unfortunately and outrageously) that a le plumber who has done plumbing work through the years for us (we rent) voted for the Doofus. I would have let it go but he started out on the craptrack listing all Doofus  Donny's great accomplisments yadayadayada. I said that I did not wish to engage with him about this. He persisted/insisted/kept talking.  I kept saying that was enough and finally I yelled WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP? I think that is the first time in my life that I asked someone to shut up. I'm 79! "Please be quiet" always worked for me. I finally found the right time and place to use those words. He was so shocked he shut up for a few seconds. Then he said something like "you shouldn't get so upset" and that really fried me. I left the room and I heard him yell "I'm sorry. I'll stop". Too late. I used to offer him juice and a snack. He whacked the he** outta that foever after. Rude. Boorish. Tone deaf. Brain-dead. Rote responses. Like it was etched in his brain and he simply could not and would not shut the F *** up! I have never engaged with someone like that. So I hope your friend respects your right to not engage in the bullsh** that these folks think is pure gold and  the honest truth. God. Just thinking about it makes me wanna barf. On the other hand we met a lovely couple in a waiting room a few weeks ago. I made some low-key anti-Doofus Donny comment and they just smiled and mumbled something I didn't quite understand. Had they agreed with me we would have talked about. But I gathered they were Republican and didn't want to get into a heated discussion. I thought  that was very classy. My sister's best friend from grammar school is a rabid Republican. She lives in Montana and Carol had to tell her that they had better NOT discuss via telephone or email the subject of politics because it would be really hard on their friendship. So they don't. It's like the Civil War. Families/friends were divided and on different sides and relationships were irreparably damaged. Sad and too bad but it is what it is. :( Thank you for your reply Shar.
      June 1, 2017 4:48 AM MDT

More likely an Ivanka blow-up doll.
      May 31, 2017 1:53 PM MDT

Um... aren't you the one that was crying foul a minute ago when a wooden head was displayed? ??? 

This is okay to you?  But that is crossing the line?  Interesting. LOL
      May 31, 2017 2:18 PM MDT

Would you have preferred I said he was doing Ivanka in person?
      May 31, 2017 7:07 PM MDT

You are missing the point and skirting the issue and I am being redundant.   But, seriously, you took extreme umbrage regarding the Kathy Griffin wooden head and now we have him doing his daughter.   I don't mind.  I think it is hilarious.  He deserves no less.  It was you who thought a wooden head was worse than incest.  By the President of the USA, no less.  LOL
      May 31, 2017 7:12 PM MDT

I never said the wooden head was worse than incest and considering he told someone that if she wasn't his daughter he would do her, incest doesn't seem to unreasonable, does it?
      May 31, 2017 7:31 PM MDT

"Needs" to ask?  I think not, unless that someone were a nosy, gossipy busybody with nothing better to do than stick the snout into others' private business. I mean come ON, if  not his bed partner or his medical professional, who else cares if someone is or isn't celibate?

I'm glad you're not that someone, Rosie. 

By the way, would you care to regale us as to your own bedroom going-ons or lack thereof?  No?  Gee, I guess you think it's no one else's bizwax, doncha, dearie?  (Ya get kinda tight-lipped when the bedroom slipper is on the other foot of the bed, I see.)

:|

May 31, 2017 1:50 PM MDT

By the way, Randy, I sure hope you and your whole family is heavily insured.  You will need long-term care and a huge ass savings to make up for what Obamacare allowed for.     Let's see how great Trump is to you when it starts to finally dawn on you that your pocketbook is getting thinner and thinner.
      May 31, 2017 2:23 PM MDT

Sharonna, Sharonna, Sharonna. I haven't made any pro-Trump stance here.  Anti-Hillary isn't automatically pro-Trump.
    ~
      May 31, 2017 3:04 PM MDT

You jump at any chance to defend him  NOT Hillary
      May 31, 2017 3:06 PM MDT

Then youre you're reading for blind hatred, not for comprehension. When the ilk posts glaring inconsistencies, half-truths and utter lies, that's the traffic that I challenge.  It's not a defense of  Trump, it's just a pointing out of logic. Anyone who chooses to join the ilk in incredulousness (even you) is fair game. 
    ~ This post was edited by Randy D at June 1, 2017 5:12 AM MDT
      May 31, 2017 3:14 PM MDT

I think your hatred of the Unicorn is as fierce and more blind.
      May 31, 2017 7:14 PM MDT