Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » You ask a question and the "usual suspects" show up to insult you. Not only you but others too. Do they know?

You ask a question and the "usual suspects" show up to insult you. Not only you but others too. Do they know?

Whenever  someone insults or is rude to the Question Asker he/she is also concomitantly insulting/rude to everyone who answers the question thoughtfully. Everyone. It's not a sniper shot to take one person out. It's scatter shot to take everyone out. I wonder if the "usual suspects" realize that that's exactly what they do or are they so focused on the target they don't ever even think of that? They get lotsa cluck for the buck. Lots.

Posted - June 1, 2017

Responses

You are unbelievable! Trump calls any news story he doesn't agree with 'fake news'. You call any mugger who doesn't agree with you 'an insulter'.  A mature person understands that when you have a discussion, different viewpoints will be presented and doesn't go into a snit fit and start calling names. 

If I were to list rude people on this site, guess whose name I would put on the top of the list? 
      June 1, 2017 6:06 AM MDT

• A thoughtful question receives a thoughtful answer. A vicious and malicious diatribe gets the appropriate response. Finding disagreement to a rant is sometimes hard to take for some questioners.
      June 1, 2017 6:20 AM MDT

Oh let me at him WW.  Let me at him.  LOLOL
      June 1, 2017 9:04 AM MDT

I'm your champion.  

No worries.   You don't even have to answer them.   I haven't been on here in awhile.  I am kind of in the mood to kick some conservative ass.  AND some conservative asses.  
      June 1, 2017 8:47 AM MDT

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That's nice :)

"Insults" = Trump: "fake news"

"Usual suspects" = Trump: "@NBCnews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN"

"It's scatter shot to take everyone out." = Trump: "It's not my enemy, it's the enemy of the American people."

"Lotsa cluck for the buck"= Trump: "COVEFE"

June 1, 2017 11:37 AM MDT

I know how to make it stop.
      June 1, 2017 12:47 PM MDT

i dont think anyone should be rude when answering a question
      June 1, 2017 3:27 PM MDT